« Back to All Topics
player insult
Posted in 
Billiards
player insult
Posted in 
Billiards
player insult
i just played alan legeng in 9 ball half way through game all he said was ssty yet i said nothing to him then he insults me because im english i bet he lives in england
Not good sportsmanship but theres alot of it about VERY OLD
sarcasm dosnt suit u king
OMG VERY OLD..EVRY ONE ON FOD KNOWS YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABY AND TROUBLE...DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GET A LIFE..ALLL YOU DO IS CRY LIKE A BABY AND TAKE SS ALL THE TIME AFTER YOU HARRAS PLAYERS IN THERE GAMES..FOD WOULD BE BETER OFF WITHOUT YOU ..40 YEAR OLD KID,,PMSL
Agree very old is just unskill.
well there are a lot of meanies on this site. but im sry for the insluts he gave u. we got ur back.
lol no we dont no1 likes him on this game from wot i can c he probably deserved it he abuses more ppl on this game than i do !! n still manages to stay around :|
yes ,,he came in my game and went crazy,,and he is old very old,,40+..play like a sad kid though
very old is a 40 year computer dork

most of these players who answer posts dont even pay subs least i put something in towards running this site remember wiyhout subscribers NO SNOOKER GAME
Pay not mean u can break rules.
VERY OLD U ARE A PAIN ..PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GO KILL USELF
i fully agree..he make trouble all the time
Very old, i don't understand you. You say everyone else causes problems. But i'm afraid to say that it's indeed you.  I remember in one of our games you said you supported terrorism, which shows how much of a sad person you really are.
 All the best Legend.
legend i wood love to see the proof m8 let me see ur ss im willing to let u put it on forum