« Back to All Topics
plz help
Posted in 
Off-topic
plz help
Posted in 
Off-topic
plz help
ok everytime i give out an opinion these britsh guys keep on insultin me about it. im tryin to be nice and all and i havent said anything mean but they are constantly just jumpin on my case. suit you sir is just bein snotty and i think that he needs to be watched sumtimes. wat shuld i do?
>wat shuld i do?

For starters I would suggest not getting so emotional when others see things differently from you. Next, stop viewing the the way things are done in the USA as being the only or best way of doing things. Have a more open mind and accept that others have differing opinions, then you'll get on just fine.
stop being so sensitive, not everyones opinions are the same and a forum is for debate!!!. dont think its anything personal against you . 
BEPPE..U ARE NOT A MOD..STOPTRYING TO ACT LIKE ONE(
did he say he was a mod? no he didnt , least he as decent input on this forum. 
>BEPPE..U ARE NOT A MOD..STOPTRYING TO ACT LIKE ONE

How exactly am I acting like a mod?
not all the people insulting you are british :|
bloodywatergirl...

Cry me a river. You cant take it when you call me an idiot and I come back with a 'clever' reply. You came in to my chess thread, your fault and not mine.

If you cant take the stuff I say to you on this website, then how do you expect to go through school, or even life for that matter. You need to grow up, get out of this internet website and get a life.

You leave me alone and I will leave you alone. Simple really.

And as for me bieng watched my carer is on holdiday...

Suity.
And snookerroids. It's really great that you discovered the caps lock button, but do you have to use it all the time? NO. Maybe your amazing mind cant find it to turn it off?

Suit.
well suit u sir, stop doin it first and well both be even. and by the way, quit actin snobbish. u tell me to wuit actin fussy, now its ur turn to qyuit thinkin that britain is the best. u lost the revolutionary war to us remeber? masters of countires? yeah right. ok im done insultin u back. now were even.
Now now children, lol, no fighting.
On a lighter note, try not to get so upset and as biglou
said....."
stop being so sensitive, not everyones opinions are the same and a forum is for debate"

Just enjoy playing the games here on Fod and use that mute button.

Have a good day:)
Actually you didnt insult me... You tried to insult Britian and for some reason you think I said that britian was the best. When? And why do you think we are even, is this a competition to you?

And no pumpkin, Im not snobbish, its just bieng able to spell correctly. Try turning up for an english lesson every now and again.

Suit.
And please, stop trying to act like your an innocent victim and "holier than thou", because sorry to break the news, your far from it. 

Suit.
I take it bloodwatergirl is american (Think there best at everything :|) But guess what, your not ? I didn't have a problem with you blood untill you insulted my country. Here are a few facts that might make your country look small. 
  1) Best players on FOD are of british origin. :)
  2) China is gonna be richer than your country in less than a decade.
  3) Chinas Army are worlds biggest employer , so you won't be able to threaten them so easily as you yanks do.
  4) this tony blair geoge bush thing you might think there best friends, but i definitely ain't pro american. And do hope tony blair gets kicked out of office.
  5) You lost the vietnam war, it costed you lot $50,000 dollars to kill one viet cong soldier on the battlefield.
  6)You claim credit for ww2, in fact it was you lot who didn't come in untill you got bombed by having your whole fleet based together in the middle of nowhere. (Very clever thinking.)Russia and U.K did all the dirty work. 
  I hope your ego isn't so big now bloodwatergirl.
 Now take care and never insult the british.

you won the revolutionary war cos you was 3000 miles away, if we had more troops there, you would still be british and you wouldnt have an america in the first place had it not been for britain!!! personally i think the relationship brits have with yanks is quite good. its just like everything else you lot do, over sensationalise everything. anyhow, youre being too sensitive. 
ok this is gonna sound but plz forgive me. im not tryin to be offensive towards the britsh, no. i have no problem, i even have a teacher from london and hes awesome. but when the british insult the u.s. in football, culture, and beliefs thats wen i get sensitive.  im just tryin to let brits know that were no all that hidden and proud. so sry if i inulted u. i wont say anything about britain anymore. plz forgive me. if u dont wanna thats ok.
you havnt offended me in any way whatsoever. this forum is for voicing opinions, you are entitled to have your say, everyone is including Beppe and suit. the thing is , dont take offence to what they say, its just their views and although they might be right or wrong, if you disagree, then air yours, and then agree to disagree.
thnx biglou. i feel a little bit better now. im just tryin to be a better person in my attitude towards certain ohters. but they make it seem like theyre always right and if theyre wrong that theyre still always right. thnx again big. luv lots from a yank
>2) China is gonna be richer than your country in less than a decade.
You mean that they have a bigger deficit than the US now? :O

>3) Chinas Army are worlds biggest employer , so you won't be able to threaten them so easily as you yanks do.
Ever heard the phrase "It's not the size that counts, but what you do with it"? The US has a satelite system called "GPS" which enables them to aim missiles. They rent this technology to others, such as allied armies and car navigation companies. In the event of a war, the US can turn off other people's access to the GPS system, making them the only people with accurate weapons. The British rely heavily on it, which is one reason why they never go against the US on military issues - without them we are nothing. The French are working on a similar system for Europe called "Gallileo" (not sure of spelling). The US are heavily against the idea of a competitive system, as it effectively ends their military dominance. They are currently involved legal work against the proliferation of this technology. The day that the French get it up and running is the day that the US lose their dominance - but there ae big IFs, especially as the UK haven't openly given the French the backing they need (technologically and financially).

>5) You lost the vietnam war, it costed you lot $50,000 dollars to kill one viet cong soldier on the battlefield.
That's because they hid in underground tunnels ironically hardened by US napalm. It took the US 6 months to work out the the VC didn't appear out of nowhere, but where using tunnels underneath US operations. Whatever, both sides lost that war, I saw the damage and effect to Vietnam when I was there earlier this year. This is why war shouldn't be allowed unless as a last resort, and why I despise Bush and Blair for Iraq.

>6)You claim credit for ww2, in fact it was you lot who didn't come in untill you got bombed by having your whole fleet based together in the middle of nowhere. (Very clever thinking.)Russia and U.K did all the dirty work.
But they did help :)
thnx beppe for at  least pointin out sum facts and opinions. to everyone im still sorry. i ask for forgiveness plz/
Maybe its a gender gap between all of you? Picking on little girls,shame on you!
BEPPE,YOU BETTER GO READ SOME MORE HISTORY BUD,WE DID MORE THAN JUST HELP YOU BLOKS.Sounds like the europeans are jealous and all of you decide to take it out on a teen girl.....wow,thats honorable of you.Maybe you should look at the NATO list again,we are allies of France,Britain,Germany.The list is getting bigger as we speak.China is making everything for everybody and will be the next world power in industry thats a fact.So why does every other word or yours sound like its you against us?You being Europe..WE are proud to have the Brits for allies,you should be proud to be ours.
PS ,,,,,,,,I meant we did more than help during WWII,who paid us back what their war debt was? Any of the countries.......NOOOOOOOO ,they didnt.Not even Britain.If we hadnt been shipping you ammo and food,you would be speaking German today.Oh and I was in Vietnam,Politics lost that war not the military.The one in Iraq is being screwed up by politics now,why not ask the Iraqi people if they want us to leave,stop crying about something you know nothing of Beppe.
If america had not go involved in the war, then you would not only now be be poor, but speaking either japanese, or german.
I meant that americans would now be speaking japanese or german. Remembering that you only invented the A-bomb because of captured german-jewish scientists.
Oh, and also remember that americas economy only accelerated because of pearl harbour :)
Think you better read some more history books suit u sir,lol....you must be very young?We had the japanese whipped before the bomb was dropped ,it saved thousands of allied lives by dropping the bomb,because Japan would be invaded.But don't know why we are in a war game trying to teach you history,go to the library.What is your point anyhow,you just hate Americans or what?
Reb, I never specified how little or much the US helped in WWII. There is always arrogance when you reply, just like with that other idiot American RAIN. Cut it out mate.

What has politics got to do with Vietnam? They were not a threat to the US, but the US had to stick their nose in thinking that their way was the only way. Like Germany after WWII, you should have been sanctioned and had you military rights removed by NATO. Vietnam still hasn't recovered from the US chemistry laboratories there. I travelled from Saigon to Hanoi, and every area I stopped at had both human and agricultural vicitms from the various chemical agents dropped on them. Some areas such as Hamburger Hill are still so toxic that people are unable to even come in contact with the area. Today people still have disabled kids because of Agent Orange and co, and people are still dying from unexploded ordanence. Read your history books about the the US efforts in neighbouring Laos - of course not much is said, as the US pay them a lot of money towards the clean up on the condition that they are quiet, but go there and see what the Americans left behind.

The same is true for Iraq. Before Bush senior the US armed Saddam and taught him how to use chemicals. They also told Saddam that they would not interfere with any military action towards Kuwait, and this is documented by the US. When they invaded, the US backtracked, and penalised Saddam for doing what the US taught him to do. They then left his country to rot, before Bush junior came into power. With no education or welfare policies at home, unemployment and inflation rising and his ratings falling, he rode the war on terror as an excuse for attacking Iraq again. His excuses were WMDs and Al Qaeda - neither of which were operational in Iraq. His achievements have been to destabilise Iraq and start a civil war - more innocent people have died from US bombs and insurgency since the US invasion than in the previous decade. What the US didn't care about was the feudal system between the various groups in Iraq, kept in place only by fear of the leader. It's okay though, all Bush's corporate friends got rich (whilst the rest of the country suffers financially).

Two things in common between Vietnam and Iraq II - the US pre-emptively invaded the countries to force their own doctrine on people who believed in different things. Although this doesn't necessarily reflect on US people, it does show that your government is one of the largest threats to world peace. Maybe Reb if less people like yourself supported these barbaric and unprovoked acts of war, then maybe your country would be more respected. The idea of Nato, the UN and various other international treaties and organisations is peace - achieved by amassing various thoughts to prevent one country dictating war policy to the rest of the world. It fails because the US are able to control these organisations, imposing their ideals even when the majority of others disagree.

The US have achieved a lot, and in ways I am proud that they are allies of us Brits. However, for as long as people like Bush and those who support him carry on disregarding the rest of the world, it's hard for me and many others to unconditionally open our arms to the USA.
I have decided to lock this topic before it gets any further out of hand. 

Such topics need to be approached with maturity owing to the inflammatory nature of the subject, and should be in the "Offtopics" section.