« Back to All Topics
HUMPTY DUMPTY
Posted in 
Tanx
HUMPTY DUMPTY
Posted in 
Tanx
HUMPTY DUMPTY
AS WE ALL KNOW HUMPTY LOOKS IN GAME AS PRIVATE THEN COMES IN AND GIVES AOT DERMIT POINTS WELL MY MATE BANKER KILLER GOT A DOT FOR NO REASON HE WENT IN A GAME AND SAME AS NORMAL VERY LAGGY AND FREEZING ALL THE TIME THEN HE GETS A DOT OUT OFF OURDER HUMPTY FIX THE LAG INSTEAD OFF HANDING OUT DOTS
Humpty can't change the lag only you can fix that.

But thats 3rd compliant I've seen Humpty, I'm getting worried.

Snipe
 :|
I think it might be time to boot him. Besides, he’s only been a mod for several months, so he obviously does not have the experience. 
speaking as a long term player,not as  long as some,,,
humpty is a good moderator,he deals with abuse in lobby quickly and correctly, 
he pays attention to new players asking for help,
he often warns people before he dots.
and he plays the game,
all the above are merits that some "mods" cant be bothered with anymore,
or just dont see it going on .cos they are to busy chatting with "friends"
the idea of the moderating is to control the abuse of players, which i think he does very well,
As to this"hiding as a private" i know often people will tell him somone is being abusive in an op,so he uses private to ivestigate before he acts
if he came in as moderator to "have a look",,what would happen...do you think:p
and he does not just dot "for no reason"
he has to justify his actions to FOD,
so stop complaing about "a friend of a friend " and play the game,;)

yesh,,humoty goodest mod tanx .
he hepled mes many time,
be nice and u not get mute
:D yeah lets hear it for humpty  :D

He is a good mod - firm but fair, and those that have a problem with him, mostly deserve what they get ;)
YES HUMPTY IS A GOOD MOD AND A NICE HUMAN BEING,
IF YOU GOT BANNED OR DEMERITED ITS YOUR FAULT,NOT HIS:)
ur saying he doesnt ave experience, but how is a mod suppose to gain experience in this game? every mod on this site didnt have experience wen they started, so wat do u expect, give the man a chance to get better at things, and u never know u could be seeing a great mod in training, as to put it

Anth ;)
Then again, he might be a bad mod, and the longer he stays, the more dangerous he becomes. Just a thought.

:)
WOW!!! u guys are coming on a bit strong eh..Humpty is a fair mod he warns u ..if u cant take it then do do wot eva it is uv done ..u dont get a demerit for nowt ..iv had em ..n iv deserved em ..so u know wot they say 
u cant do the time dont do the crime.. just let ur days run out n get ova it
just a thought yorky, but what is it going to take to convince that a mod is not good?
Hmmm?  Let's see now.  Here are the facts:  Been a member for awhile.  Never got a demerit in my life (tanx life that is).  Dumpty arrives on the scene and bam!!! Tina gets a demerit without explanation.  Asked for one and never got one.  Had to get other Mods to help.  If Humpty wants to be seen fair and impartial he should really warn peeps and also tell them they are going to get a demerit if they don't stop whatever crime they are doing--still don't know what I did.  I don't come on here to be childish.  I come to have fun; laugh a little; chat with my peeps and play the game.  So...come on...can I get a witness?    TNA
Ignorance of the law,is no defence.

We all signed up to the "Rules of Use".

;).