« Back to All Topics
for all u football fans
Posted in 
Off-topic
for all u football fans
Posted in 
Off-topic
for all u football fans
wats ur fave team? place ur bets, comment, and so on on ur fav teams and those u wish didnt even exist.
Blackburn rovers tyvm n we so not gunna win the fair play award :|
shes talkin bout american football lol!
she didnt say what football so hush
well we already have a "futbol" thread so you hush
well let me be more specific. AMERICAN FOOTBALL. thank u.
well u should say AMERICAN FOOTBALL then not football because all of us europeans call soccer football
It is not the duty of the british to call the game and name we invented first something else, just because you lazy americans couldnt be bothered to call your national game something else.

[img=
http://japanimatedfastshow.homestead.com/files/SuitYouPosterfrommyroom.jpg
]

Suit.
omg y do u guys have to be so snobby. excuse me but have some descency plz. god forgive me if u feel insulted but our culture is different from ur and forgive us if ur offended. but we came up with the good shows and stuff, u ddint. for example the simpsons. all american, not british.
because we english are snobby, we invented football, so the americans should of called their game (rugby with pads) American soccer, ive plyed ur game, b4 nd getting hit was nothing, i wud rather ply rugby, where u get hurt wen u tackle, u cnt even pass the ball once u have it in american football, football (i mean 'soccer' as u call it) will always be the superior sport in the world, nd u know it ;)

Anth

To the rest of the world, soccer is primarily known as FOOTBALL, whilst American football is known as AMERICAN FOOTBALL. Given that most of the people on this site are not from the USA, why don't you specify AMERICAN Football when you post BWG?
>but we came up with the good shows and stuff

All the important things in life, I see. You are also one of the few countries to pre-emptively attack others (Vietnam and Iraq, for example), so I don't think you should consider yourselves special in a good way.
you dont kick the ball around as much as in AMERICAN FOOTBALL as you do in FOOTBALL so why football?
wat has the simpsons go to with this topic? u are jus using nething to try nd prove us wrong, simple as that?

Anth
Craig no no no... They didnt steal our language, I mean America is simply just another British colony... :)

Suit

Too bad the mothercountry is no match for the colony.

>Too bad the mothercountry is no match for the colony.

We're better than you at football :p
Beppe,

Federation International Football Association (FIFA)

World Rankings

[img=
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/TrA_Guru/fifa.jpg
]

Snipe
 :p
That's just a table, it's not 100% accurate. Go away, I don't need you pulling this kind of stuff up!
The rankings are based on games won. England hve lost a few friendlies because of Sven's tinkering, whilst they also compete in a more competitive zone. The USA play in a lower quality zone, and therefore are able to win more matches as they are actually a very good team. Does that explain the table to you Snipe? England in theory are the better team. 
In theory.
we english are better at english football or soccer than america, australia and any other country.ok maybe not brazil.manchester united rule.as for american football only america plays it so off course theres no competition.the only reason some english are snobby is because they have been brought up that way.im english but i was brought up in australia so im not snobbish.
ok the reason i put this topic up was for americans to place bets and criticize or praise a team, not for scooer fans to pop up. u guys already have a soccer topic of ur own. leave this one alone. and ghost i wasnt tryin to be offensive towards u. once again all of u plz forgive me if i seem fussy.
then call it american football..football is a different game:@
agreed wiv scott n england wud wste usa in a footy soccer match wot eva u yanks call it we still rile n r far more superior :D
umm no offense but culd u type that again? 
no bcoz i cnt read wot i put myself sorry :$
:o n anuva point to tht table snipe it is about the amount of points recieved during gsmes n america ave all the confederations cup n gold cup n loadsa ova tourneys but england we ave european champs n world cup so obviously north american south american teams are gunna b higher they play about 30  more games thn ne ova country side tht is y brazil r top even tho they r class they play 30 r more games thn england :|
oh ok i had to read wat u typed again. i understand it now. well then ok.
Um…just curious, but has there ever been a series played between England and the US?
The "Senior" teams have only play 1 time in the last 10 years.

May 28, 2005

England 2 - 1 USA - US : Dempsey 79; England: Richardson 4,44

Maybe if we would have started playing before 5th minute.......

Snipe
any excuse...... jus face it we r a beta footy team n ave miles beta players n now friedal retired u lot gunna suffer coz he is the best thing to come outof america
lol. yeah but we americans take our sports very seriously. 
>lol. yeah but we americans take our sports very seriously.

That much is true. I have to admit that the US football team are much closer to England than I would like, especially as you don't have the same quality league. I think the salary cap of an entire team is less than Beckhams wages by himself :O
well we're serious about our american football, baseball, and our swimmers. our swimmers are really good. sry to say but it felt good wen the u.s. beat australia in the swim competition. Michael phelps is really good and he goes to uofm (university of michigan)which is awesoem.  
>american football

WOW :O I am impressed, well done!
hahaha...not funny. and not good use of sarcasm.
Actually, I was being serious.
i have to say go new england patriots. WHOOO!