« Back to All Topics
In Loving Memory of Ryan
In Loving Memory of Ryan
In Loving Memory of Ryan
He was a dear friend to one of our chat friends Eragon_Shdslyr a.k.a Dandy Andi, known in real life as Andi.

Ryan was tragically lost by the world on 22.10.2005, and I hope the gates of heaven will be most welcoming to him. I feel for you Andi, and cannot imagine what it must be like to have to deal with such a situation.

I place this flower @};- as a sign of mutual respect and rememberance, for it truly is a tragedy to have lost someone when they were still just a young man.

May I only hope there is larkinor aplenty in heaven.

Feel free to post your comment or flower in rememberance as well.
I am truely sorry for your loss andi. I send my sympathy and condolences to you, ryan's family, and all of his friends affected by his passing.I also  place this flower @};- as a sign of mutual respect and rememberance of ryan.

~braves
Ryan Please Know Your Friends Will Never Forgot You!!! Life Will Never Be The Same Now That You Are Gone....

We Loved you in This Life And Will Forever Love You While Your In The Next Life....

Please Watch Over Us While Above With Our HeavenLy Father Who Loves Us With An Unconditonal Love!!!!

I Know That Now That You Are Gone That Father Beleived Your Mission On Earth Was Completed Satisfactorily, But Now He Needs Your Help In Heaven And That yiou Now Have A Greater mission To Complete!!!!

Love,
Deanndre
So sorry to hear it. I offer my deepest sympathies to you Andi and your friend Emily at this tragic moment. *places a flower in rememberance of Ryan*.
My deepest sympathy to Andi and his family . May you rest in piece.

ria
Im so sorry,I hope wherever he is, he is finally free of pain and is happy. I also place this flower to him @};-
When you are in heaven ryan, rest in peace

to andi- Losing a friend can be painful and i hope you will be ok.:)

Avengerstorm:not happy at all:(
I also offer my deepest Symphaty to Andi and her family.
I place this flower @};- to show it.

Affe3
i would like to offer my most sincere condolences to his family, friends, and aquaintences.  rexyin8
I hope he is resting in peace sorry for your loss @};-
     To lose a friend and a family member is a very tough issue to deal with, just remember that we (your larki family) will be hear to help in anyway we can. Ryan will be sorely missed and his memory will live on for a long time to come.

My condolences and prayers go to all who have been affected by his loss and I pray that he will find peace and happiness in heaven knowing that our God needs him to complete his miision.

Td
iam sorry to hear this and offer you and your family my condolences
I am truly sorry, Andi. I dont know if I could experience something like that. I admire you for being strong. I can't say i would be able to be as strong as you. Again, I'm truly sorry and I hope you and your other friends who had to experience this will make it through. I have never lost a friend as you have, but I know the hardships to go through when you lose someone close to you. *Places a flower* in respect for Ryan, and you Andi.

Joe-
I am truly and deeply sorry Andi,*places @};-*

TC
My sympathies Andi.  Come back to Larki when your ready.
@};-

thank you all that have posted so far... I have been watching this all morning to see what has been posted!!!
sorry for your loss andi
my deepest condolences to you and your friend's family,relatives and friends !

I am sorry to hear. May he rest in peace.
I'm sorry for your loss, Andi :( May Ryan rest in peace.
@};-
I am sorry to hear of the loss of Andi. May Ryan rest in peace.  @};-
May he find what ever peace he lacked in life.
*hugs her* 
Comfort is all I can give.

Jaird
 I lost a best friend named Ryan Bainbridge yesterday. October 22,2005. He was a boyfriend to me at one point and time.... He was such a cool person and a fun person to hangout with.....I could talk to him whenever I needed him. He was always there for me.... He always gave me awesome advice to any extent I needed it. I've known Ryan my whole life. I loved him so much as a friend. I could talk to him about anything. I will miss him alot in memorie to him I have some stuff that he had gave me in the past....I remember the fun times we had together.... I think one of the funniest times was when me and my friend put Ryan in handcuffs for a joke....He was a good sport about it...... I will always think about him and talk to him in my sleep. Even pray everynight in memorie for him....

Love You, Emily
Best Friend Forever!!!!!
My prayers and deepest sympathies to all Ryan's friends and family.  It sounds like he was a beautiful person.  I'm very sorry for your loss.
I offer my deepest sympathies to you @};- 
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and Ryan's family at this difficult time. A loss is very hard, especially with someone so young. Just remember that he will always be with you. God Bless.

Zuni
I send my condolences to Ryan's family and friends,and may he rest in peace.Ashes to ashes,dust to dust.Ahmen.

May those who loved him be well.

lilM&M
may the Lord grant your family peace, and the ability to get through this tough time
 malikar
it must feel bad to lose a friend sry about the loss andi *places rose on grave* hope u feel better about the whole thing
i am sorry for what happend.  Haveing meny deaths i knew how it feels.  But i have to tell u not to let this control ur life. I'll do what ever i can do to help 
place a rose@};-  

skull 
im so sorry, it must be terrible 2 lose someone **place rose**
very sorry about the loss andi :(
must be horrible to loose a friend like this
@};-

knox
@}-  A small remembrance for Ryan...{{{Andi}}} a big hug for my daughter....a deep felt thank you to all here who have given their support to her.  

Don't cry because he's gone....smile because you knew him.
so it stays on page 1 
bump

~braves
Thanks agin everyone for thier comments and condolences.

A BIG HUG FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!