« Back to All Topics
Beginners - Chess Openings Masterclass.
Posted in 
Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Hi, quite a while ago now I had the initial concept of a "flyordie chess club" basically a free website where chess players could learn, and share tips and ideas, and participate in tournaments. 

However, this concept did not turn out to be practical, as nobody on this website seemed to care enough to even post in the forums, let alone be part of something they didn’t have to be.

So anyway I forgot I had made this page, and I want others to benefit from its greatness...

http://www.geocities.com/birdlarson/Rules.html

Thanks, 
Suit u sir

[img=
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/halo2emblem.ashx?s=90&0=1&1=1&2=3&3=11&f=1&b=0
 &fl=1]

What a dumb idea! No wonder nobody posted../
Rain, I find your lack of IQ disturbing...

Go back to your idiotic games that require no brain whatsoever, and post half-minded idiotic comments there, in the meantime, stop spamming 
my
 threads with 
your
 mindless piffle, and get a life.

Suit.
idiotic games that require no brain-power whatsoever

Don't tell me you don't play the stupid game called "Tanx". you have the IQ of a brick.
Jesus, what is wrong with you? Would you please stop going around these forums trying to sound clever. If you really are so clever, why have you already done the following dumb-ass things, in this post alone:

1) Informing me of something I already know, and have said I know. Rain, please read what I put in my opening post:

"However, this concept did not turn out to be practical, as nobody on this website seemed to care enough to even post in the forums, let alone be part of something "...

And for some reason, from that short paragraph, you thought I meant "Everybody loves my idea". Idiot.

2) Failing to understand the simple sentence "
Stop spamming in my posts with your piffle
."

3) Saying I have the IQ of a brick, even though you can quite plainly see that I play chess to a very advanced level.

4) Not use quotation marks around the extract you copied from my meassage;\

Look, at the end of the day you are insecure, and feel the need to be involved in everthing, I dont know why, maybe your parents didnt love you? Cant say I dont blame them, but really, just leave me alone or I will outwit you forever.

Suity.
hehehe.

Yeah,Suity ,

I mainly play speed chess (very badly ) now.

;)
Ahhh... The good old days, when people like you were able get into the top ten :D

we should have a game some time :D

Suit
LOL,yeah,in about a month's time.After I learn which side the Queen is on.

;)
lol you should get a rulebook and learn. Get a good teacher too, unlike Suity. 
What kind of teacher would be *GOOD?
Whoozkid, it really does depend on how best you learn. Casablanca, is, in my opinion the best player the has ever seen. He alone taught himself how to play chess, without ever picking up a book in his whole life. You have to decide what sort of a player you are, do you learn best with others, or by yourself?

And Rain, yet again you amaze me with your stupidity, wasting a post in my thread, which you are too dumb to read properly anyway. You say that I am a poor chess player, despite the fact you have never seen, or watched me play chess, and the only peice of evidence available for you to see how good I am, suggests I am in fact a very advanced chess player, yet you and your "amazing" mind still insist on implying that I am a rubbish chess player. How old are you rain? 11? 12? Maybe younger? And even if your chronoligical age does exede my expectations, I doubt your mental age does. You are Pathetic. Get a life, and stop wasting space in my threads.

Suits.
Suit why dont you go get a life, stop telling these kids to get one, your saying he's 11, or 12 and get a life, when infact you just 1,2 years ago were saddest kid in this forum, you cant deny it spamming away all day long trying to get the '1000' post mark. SAD, never liked you i can imagine what you look like, been stuck playing a chess game for the last 4 years, bragging about how good you are,Geek. why dont you get a life, hes what 11,12? how old are you suit? you should be old enought to ignore it rather than come out with your normal rubbish, you may be a 'little' clever but your like beppe come out with same rubbish everyday, might laugh at first but after a while you just get annoying mocking all the kids. i think you need a girl suit.
Really scotty, I know it must be hard for somebody who sends most of their life playing online pool to get their head around why people play a game that is mentally challenging such as chess, Also, I would not expect this same intellect to wonder why when I opened up this thread (designed to help people and to be generally useful) I was annoyed when it got spammed in by (and lets be honest here) complete simpletons (i.e. above post) so yes, I think I am well within my rights to voice my opinions. And quite frankly I dont need 'people who think they have a life' telling me what people think of me, and I dont mean to burst your delicate little bubble but I honestly dont care, and forgive me if I ever give you that impression again.

Oh, and as for me having a girlfriend, at least I have enough of a life to find one in the "real world" where as, if I remember, you tend to go looking for them on flyordie. 

Thanks,
Suits.
honestly suity, how many people have taken up your idea of forming a chess club? A big fat zero.
Scotty, at least its good that Caption doesn't post here anymore, otherwise we'd have three times the problem. Hopefully suity will faze out soon as well.
play online pool most of my life? give me a break kid, i spent a couple of teenage years playin it when i got bored, ruled it(o yes) and quite simply got bored of muppets like yourself. you seriously come out with some crap in these forums. online girlfriend? are you being serious, i cant go and get one? dont make me laugh! id love to see the girls you'd pull with your chess addiction...lol you make my day brighter with your stupid pathetic comments.  'suity' as you'd say, GET A LIFE MATE.
caption dont act as much of a fool though rain ;)
I visited your page and thought it was excellent. But still under construction for some time now. will you be adding more hints to it soon?
Thank you. I probably will not be adding more pages for the being, as (discussed previously in the topic) there is little demand for more pages to be added, however, I am please you like the site and I will consider adding more pages to the website.

Thanks,
Suitsyousir.
Your all sad having hundreds of posts on these forums, geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks
Lets stop all this rubbish and start to talk about the topic

The best way to start any chess game is to move the pawn in fron of the King. This does a couple of things in one turn:
-Prevents 4 move checkmate
-Enfources your 4 move checkmate
-Mounts many masters strategies
Four Move Checkmate:
@e2-e3
@Bf1-Bc4
@qd1-qf3
@Qf3-qf7

The first one is moving the pawn in fron of the King one squre
The second one is moving the bishop 3 squares northwest
The 3rd one is moving the Queen next to the pawn you first moved
The last but not least move is killing a pawn of your enemies in front of the ir bishop with your queen 

!CHECKMATE!  You win 
Heey suits could be my professer!!!!!!!! After I clean his clock. Bring it suits!!!!
Suits You Sir, would you kindly tell me what rating you are on this site?  For a self-proclaimed teacher such as yourself I'm interested to see what level of chess we are dealing with here.