« Back to All Topics
League Of Legends Legue Room please?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
hi, im fed up playing room 8 not even a league room ;\ lol biggest league going surely we enitled to own room?
a room is a room, whats the difference btw room 8 and other rooms???
Simple really, lol is a new league and so, of course, the other league rooms were already occupied by other leagues.
The myleague terms of use says that the HA would have to get an HA from 1 of the leagues (in a league room) to agree to share their room.
I don't know if Ryan has asked any others but he hasn't asked b8balltourn yet. We wouldn't be able to share anyway because we are also a growing league and have plans to run tourneys during the day as well as at night.(euro time)
I wish them luck (and mean it)....

ж2σξзж
bigger league than you ty, we shud have more right than you
snookey you have the same right than the others:| 
:( tough crap? u aint gettin a room
make ur own game site the snookey, then u can have as many rooms as u want...
lmfao
you are the only one who should stfu :|
Sounds like you dont know what "big league" means Snookey.
Dont tell me you went and looked on the cases site showing all fod leagues....lol you obviously don't know how that system works.
It says that lol have over 340 active members in the last 3 weeks....I guess you didn't notice that you only have 220 odd ppl on the active members ladder on the league page. Because you don't know it already ill be nice and tell you how it works.
When someone joins your league, before they play any games, they are registered as an active member....for 3 weeks.
Since LOL has been running for 4 weeks it means almost everybody that joined is counted as active, it doesn't mean they played any games. And since the duplicate accounts aren't deleted in LOL it also means that if 1 person joins with 5 nicks all of them are counted as active.
Wait until LOL is a few of months old and then you can tell me it is the biggest league if it is and if it  still exists.

ж2σξзж
I see what you mean Dave, i don't like lol :( all about your league now mate.