« Back to All Topics
German students
Posted in 
General
German students
Posted in 
General
German students
I have some german exchange students staying at my house. How do I entertain them?
Mayby u can let them play here, too.
Mayby in the German 8-Ball room.
Or you make sightseeing tours with them in big city in the near.

well take them out to a movie or play football or watever u think will interest them.
Talk to them about certain aspects of German history.
well we have a city in michigan named Frakenmuth. its very old german and most of the people there are german heritage. i go there every year for my german club and my buds and talk german and people actually ask us which city we come from. its so funny

well wat do they like to do wen theyre in germany?
Did you ever think of asking what they would like to do?
As far as entertainment goes, I would take them to something popular in your own area, I doubt they would be very impressed at attempts to "make them feel at home", they will be a lot more interested in your style of life and to see something of the city where they have to live at the moment.

ж2σξзж
i remeber in my freshman year we took our students to detroit, they liked it alot. then we took them to ann arbor and then to chicago.
what do u mean? if u mean to detroit and chicago we already went. sry.
oops, sry I didn't know who I was asking there. lol. watergirl, are you a senior now? where do you go to school?
I am german. Very Old, u can entertain them with:

going out for some beer (not just 1!), have a sit in (that we call when we spend the evening home with just 5,6,7,8 ppl and have some drinks watchin movies tv listening to music, discussing topics like: women, work, past, future, music, women again :p ....), or hm.... wait, u said they are students.....then forget it with drinking beer or anything! Students are boring....sorry!
lol. thats wat our german exchange students wanted to do along with the adults that came with them. they wanted a bar full of smoke and lots of beer. viele viele bier. lol. its cool to entertain and introduce germans to american culture. plus the confused looks on thier faces are priceless. lol
hey,

german students r boring ??? 
i think u never stayed in germany..
we germans need only:  some beer (not only one..maybe some vodka, tequilla or  stuff like that) , womens..
and good food. 
Wilt, bist du Student? Sorry aber ist doch meistens so, dass du mit denen nich viel anfangen kannst. Ich mein, guck doch mal z. B. jetzt in der TV-Sendung Borussia Banana, dieser Germanistik-Student oder was der ist, der sagte:" Also ein Fussballspiel kann niemals so spannend sein wie ne Schillerlektüre". (!) Gehts noch???????? I am a german boy. To entertain me, it need just a few things: Good music (clubsound or some good ol´flavoured classic Hip Hop), beer and drinks, good food, lots of funny, cute and hot girls and sometimes just some hours on FlyOrDie :p:p   Thats it!
i lived in germany so im sory if i offended u. its just been a while since i lived there. sry again.
no im a junior. so thats wat i have to say.
tach,

ok chillo du hast schon recht aber ich kenn auch studenten die sich jeden tag dermaßen abschießen. immer nur saufen und kiffen im kopf haben. aber es gibt auch en paar, zu viele, studenten die nur lernen und mama im kopf haben.

german students r retardet.but not all of them....

but i think u wanna see... 

go with them in night-clubs or something else.

ooohhh. that was mean. chillo is gonna be upset. but hey im half german yet wen i go to a club i dont look retarted. so do u hate me too?
bloodygirl, I dont hate students, I just said that they are a bit different than ppl which not studying. I dont hate ya, even wud be happy to meet ya ;)
well u sound like a nice guy too. we shuld play each other sumtime. ;)
Ja, bloody, I will be on tomorrow (Friday 4th nov) the whole day in 8ball...or I think overall...:s but I think I will find ya......nice lady    

sorry for the flirt message :p:p:p:)
chillo1983
tomorrow? oh crap i cant i got the caac's for my swim team to go to and its a two day long competition against 10 other schools. we came fourth last year. but thats ok ill try to get on at the hotel. by the way the message was really nice so ur forgiven.
when do u think would be a good time to play? im gonna try wenever i can but i dunno. let me know wen its ok with u.

luv lots, 
bloodywatergrl
hi bloodygirl, I am online now, till in the night ( friday 4th nov) Hope to see ya yet (k)
umm i told u b4 that i had to be at the caac's. we came in 5th this year out of 8 teams. :(. umm...ill try to get on as soon as i can. ill just keep in tuch with u by forum. ill play ya later. ttyl.

luv lots 
 bloodywatergrl.
well i think i can play next week. is that ok?
hiya cutie....
today is 15th nov...Im online every mornig  german time. when u will be on, which time? 
ill try to be on this weekend to play. right now swim practice for the year round club is really pushing my limits. plus my report card is comin in monday so im tryin to keep my grades up. ive got 4 b's and 2 a's so far and i wanna bring them up or keep them that way. how about saturday? ur 6 hours ahead of us right? so about mmm...2pm in north central u.s and 8 pm over there? ill try bu ti cant guarantee. ttyl. luv lots babe. lol. 
You are good at school. I think it wozld be awesome to meet ya. Anytime we will meet us and then everything will be alright! :) *huggles* 
oh ok. lol. ur so sweet. du gefallst mir. lol. tchus.
sry im in class. cant play at the moment.
I can't trust germans after world war 2 :( or the 1st one for that matter..
theres nothing wrong with germans. wat u tryin to say?