« Back to All Topics
Disconnecting
Posted in 
Billiards
Disconnecting
Posted in 
Billiards
Disconnecting
I disconnected 3 games in a row.  Before that it was every other game.

So, I looked through the forums to get help.

I have done everything that has been suggested.

I have deleted files, I have run my spyware program, and my virus programs scans 24/7.

Since I have done all that has been suggested and have never really had this problem, can someone help explain to me why this is occuring out of nowhere?

I feel like there is no point in playing this game anymore if I work to get my rating up just to be penalized when I get disconnected from the game.  I never disconnect from the internet, just fod.

I just think it is weird it just started happening out of no where and that I have followed the suggestions to remedy it, but it does not work.

Is this something set with fod because I am not a subscriber? I am guessing it is not, but I'm not sure what is going on all of a sudden.
i know how to get rid of ads :D without subbing ;) cos im special :)...............

........... its called an ad blocker :D
Um okay.  I don't have a problem with the ads.  I have an ad blocker as well as a pop-up blocker.

But thanks anyway.
Run a tracert to flyordie.com to make sure you don't have a problem with the route your packets are sent by. Also, are you on a hub? I had a D-Link hub and since I moved I now use a different model which hasn't disconnected. I learnt since that the D-Link momentarily drops connections occasionally, and that will kill your game.
dooozer....u said in another topic - "For us, I have noticed that everyone's rating in Avengers goes up and down sooo much, but most of us don't mind. Its just fun"

yet now .. " feel like there is no point in playing this game anymore if I work to get my rating up just to be penalized"

make ur mind up :D
Me too. I have been disconecting a lot lately ,since mid september mostly at nigth and that has never happened to me ,and i have been playing since november 2004.

If someone have an explinacion i would apreciate that .
CRonaldo7 /CHULLAGE

i found myself deconnecting 5-10 times a day then i turned my msn messenger off completley (bottom right clicked exit) and now it has only happened around 5 times in as many months. other than that iv not a clue'