« Back to All Topics
realpool
Posted in 
Billiards
realpool
Posted in 
Billiards
realpool
Is realpool still running tournaments...or are they, as I suspect, no more.  Have peeps finaly wised up to the fact that the league is run by pompous little boys on powertrips???...i.e. Suppersready, Master, Worldchamp, Bolleke the irritating Belgian.....crybabies one and all....It would nice if someone could run a league which could incorporate a bit of jolly banter...if anyone gets out of hand, u simply mute them.  Its meant to be fun....Imagine that aforementioned bunch of stiffs at your dinner table......no offence Carp...but your lieutenants are useless....cheers..Basil aka Two Test Tickles, Adam Goodhyden, Hugh Jardon....real names with real ratings
Even though you called me for no reason in my post titled Forum for no reason i do actually agree with you totally.
Why the fuck u call me a pompous little boy and i don't run realpool :| so say sorry lmao :p
people like basil or TTT or adam, these people are against ladders, cause they only lose, and they want to break down the good things!! True, realspool has a slow month, but i am sure realpool will get his old glorie back!!! 
GOOD THINGS NEVER GO AWAY!!!!
Firstly, Tommy why is it that you can't string a sentence together? (Read above)

Secondly, my good friend Basil Fawlty, Hugh Jardon,  Twotestickles is right - realpool ladder was a load of toss, run by a bunch of cheats and cry babies who would't play if they were in the top 5.  I remember a quote from Bluesky when I beat him in a ladder game:  'I'm not reporting cos I'm p1ssed that I lost, it's not fair!'

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH! :P
i cant understand why u keep posting, no one believes a word that dribbles out ur brown mouth mr 0 replies lmfao
Yet another pointless post by Elite YAWN :O