« Back to All Topics
God bless the hound
Posted in 
Tanx
God bless the hound
Posted in 
Tanx
God bless the hound
just read the firestarters topic (locked because????)  Im with ya hound baby!!! great posts and superb ideas.  and literate to boot!!!   Im just overwhelmed. Its gonna be fun settin the bankers ablaze. Ill leave ol fasty alone cause he stays mosta the time.   tanx should erect a staue of Hound out on tne mountain for this.......gonna be fun....keep em hoppin hound.......
Yeah i agree he's my hero too. I think he should start a group
Hound was one of the first PPL I met when I came here. Good guy all the way around. Plays fair with others and gives his honest opinion which usually matches those of the majority...

*Sic em Dooood!!!!* 

Wha?! 

A statue?!?!?

Uh.. that is to say.. rather that.. uh..

I'm no hero. I'd probably be less than decent a player (in regards to skill and morality) if I had a rating... and a lot of the stuff I did say was political, rather than just my opinion. 

The only thing you really have to thank me for is being dumb enough to spend so much time writing posts on this forum when I'm not even subscribed. All I've done is echo opinions I've already heard... 

I don't deserve any high regard... move on, nothing to see here...

Good Gaming,
~HoundFromHell: fleeing the attention~

PS: Sent a cheque for my subscription a couple days ago. 

I thought that FOD was giving up on Tanx, or something... now that I see that they've been busy on a new game, I have faith that they will take a look at Tanx once they're done. I also have a lot of good gaming to thank them for.
the statue bit was over the top.....no more posts after third shift and 1 hour sleep the day before to boot; was juiced on java....its just refreshing to read posts that dont require a decoder and your comments are always spot on.....the jumpers, whiners, etc. could drain the fun out of the game if ya hold it too dearly...a lot of us just play the old most kills/room gig..the plays the thing (WS)
good to hear a level head..... hound 4 M.P   get rid of ghost and harry

lol.. too funny.

Thanks anyway people.
it's VERY easy to understand why you would say that 
UG LEE....  I mean cucci... or what ever name your able to use this week....
(that has'nt been moderated for one reason... or several) 
considering you have trouble with the game moderators on 
every visit
a suggestion to you....perhaps abiding by the site rules of use 
would provide you with a better game experience ?:|
just a thought....

anyway....

regarding Hound dood...  a great gamer...  always...
as I've always said...  it's all about attitude....and Hound has a great one.. ;)

good day...

GHOST 

[img=
http://virtualsolarsystem.com/mercury/webwizard/newsig.png
]
well FOD contacted me about erecting a statue on the mountain...OF ME!!  But, alas it was determined the weight of the multiple arms would cause them to fall off..they tried it in snow...the colder regions of the world being further from the equator and therefore having slightly less gravity...but alas, Squids turn all purple in Snow...and the suction cups don't work...SO then it was the desert...well we ALL shoulda seen it coming...I mean, what with the INTENSE heat; the lack of water and then burning sand on the Squid skin - frightening mess really.  MARS?  don't even ASK!! ever seen the marshmallow in the bell jar in science class when the pump out the air?  enough said.  SO uh...I think it would be MUCH easier to erect a statue of the Hound.  Perhaps they could etch the names of all the GAS BAGS on a little FIRE HYDRANT right next to it....
LMAO....Too funny!!

If the Hydrant is put into place. I'm quite sure a few of the canine species who play Tanx would love to christen it!!! Maybe even a few others.....

Crazy1