« Back to All Topics
Larkinor Players as Literary Characters
Ok here the point of this post which literary figure would be most like some of us players

Veriac-Machiavelli :P
Wow I can't answer for myself yet but you hit V right on.
LOL
V is Tupac? Wow i never woulda guessed
now hold on Monty, Machievelli wasn't like V at all, at least not for the begining part of his life. Machievelli was a staunchly democratic person-until he got banished from Florence by it's rulers "rulers",the Medici's. He then, in order to impress them with his ability to give them good advice wrote the Prince, in which he basically turned his back on everything he had formerly said or written. It didn't do him much good though and he died, I believe, a banished man. The term Machievellian is really not correct in that Machievelli himself was NOT a Machievellian. Perhaps V should be compared to Aesop in that one of his morals was "might makes right" lol.
malikar
Ok if you look at the Bible as literature, I am like Mary of Bethany, cause I hate housework and would rather hang out with the guys.
at one point in time, mary wanted to prepare the meal and clean the house because people were at her house listening to jesus speak, while martha just wanted to sit as jesus feet with all the other people and listen to what he had to say.
--jason
(just helping clear things up)
I knew that. lol. I'm a born-again protestant, who reads the bible, if not nearly enough. I was just asking what larkinor character would be comparable to martha.
malikar
Jason  I am sure it was just a slip of the fingers but you reversed Mary and Martha. 
Martha was the one doing the cooking, cleaning and serving.
oops. ya, thanks for noticing LD
--jason
I prefer the idea of Elizabeth Bathory and her family. Very fitting for an online RPG :D