« Back to All Topics
Blackwood and Robbing
Blackwood and Robbing
Blackwood and Robbing
You stuff the following things into your sack: 2 rubies, a kallandra tooth, an alien gadget and 4 breathing cornerstones.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 8 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Shanti lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 23 silvers.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 8 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Eagle Chief lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 4 holy symbols and a firespell.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Throbber lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 16 opals, 5 lapis lazulis, an emerald, 2 lizardskins and 2 elemental essences.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Phazon lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 3 pcs. of copper ore and an extra mana potion.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Jubal-A lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 18 silvers.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that falafal lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: an elemental essence.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Big_Al lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: a dragonclaw.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Agatha lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 14 urchin quills.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Magic057 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: a gold nugget, 3 portions of ratfat and a tin ball.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Grungelord lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 6 portions of rations, a miracle satchel, 8 bird's feathers, an urchin quill and 6 extinguished nimbuses.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that tyre lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: a poisonbag.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that aznfatboy lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 2 cure potions and 2 antidotes.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that ch4lk lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: a net, 4 pearls, a crystal plate, 8 acid crystals, 22 portions of ratfat and a mole hide.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that MikeOxBig lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 2,173 silvers.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that halohell lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: an acid crystal.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that minted lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 7 portions of ratfat.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that goldone lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 5 extra mana potions.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Darjin lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 3 kallandra teeth and a dragon heart.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Son of 80 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

You stuff the following things into your sack: a tin ball.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Jath Great Owl lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

OK....Something is wrong with this picture.....!!  Either  Blackwood is getting very rusty...ya'll   are  plotting against me! Where ya hiding all the good stuff????   LOL

Back to try some more  <sigh>
YEAHHHHHHHHHhhh!!!....Finally got a pretty decent one!! TYTYTY!  LOL

You stuff the following things into your sack: a composium, 59 diamond nails and 133 magic nubs.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that domphil lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Could even be worth the forthcoming beating and death Im gonna recieve!..LOL

Dianna
you got the neat stuff from throbbers house mainly and there is a bit that you missed

holy symbol
magic spell
fire spell
cannonmortar
harpy braid

ill add a bit more each week.
      lilM&M:p
There is no conspiracy, but I dure am not going to feed you Roobers any more.
I am emptying my houses ceasing to make armor or anything else. 
The traps will be sold back to the Fortress, You will get nothing but the nails and not much XP From my places any more.

Jaird

Am I the only one who clicks the robbing OK buton so fast that I never get a chance to even read the text of a successful rob?!  Do other robbers methodically click and read each time?  Doesn't that take ages?

Sandy
I am with you Sandy. I accidently mis robs because I am going so fast. I have a question related to robbing. If you leave your characters in your house does that prevent people to rob from you when you are home? I never seemed to get hit and then I did not put my character in his house and I was robbed (police would not even take a report :(). Just curious.
I think this is right - I have never been robbed with my character resting at home.

Do you also hit robbing button so fast you find yourself being attacked and then die cos you've no HP from being beaten up so often in robbing attempts?!  
My last post didn't show ... although my name showed as last reply?

Anyway - just wondering do others have problems with monsters attacking them cos they hit the rob button so fast, and have no HP from being beaten up from the robs?!  Died a few times this way!
Yep, died that way a lot.  Same problem with digging.

Sandy
I've wasted a few wonderflasks this way.
While you wasn't home Blackwood has robbed your house. Following things are missing: a cure potion, a prayer-wheel, 58 opals, a crystal plate, a hydragen-carbid and a treasure

COME ON!
yes you can get robbed while ur at home (happened to me  thx V) its a small chance that you will be robbed at home.   

as for the clicking too quick, i take my time i like to see what i get. and i can see if any monsters are there :p 

~braves