TO ALL NBK AND ALLIES
Posted in 
Tanx
TO ALL NBK AND ALLIES
Posted in 
Tanx
TO ALL NBK AND ALLIES
dear NBK and allies  i wish of you to BAN NBKsamantha from the team

she has sweard at me and killing me and calling me noob so please i wish of u to ban her from NBK :( ty
well buddy, im no where near the leader, id ask nbkmastadisata or nbk fire fox if ur having problems
best
nbk archer ;)

Thanks i might just do that ty :) Archer 
Archer, it's DisastaMasta, not the other way around.  Actually I'd talk to Commander, or Yorky about your problem.  They have the most pull in this clan.
I'm not even a member of NBK. :)
U should all shut your mouths shes propably swearing at u because of all the bull and shes prob had enough of all the lies and decipt and that comes from me i was NBK-ROADWARRIOR prob the most loyal of the NBKs there was other then master and dnangel until i got stabbed in the back and yes u know about it russ..........
NO she is like all ready booted from the team :p that's great i feel much better thanks team
LMAO U CALL NBK A TEAM THERES ONLY A FEW MEMEBERS THAT R OK THE REST WELL LETS JUST SAY ALL BRAIN WASHED LMAO TEAM PFTTTTT WHAT A FARCE AND NBK SAMANTHA IS AND WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL TO NBK SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND DONT TALK ABOUT WHAT U DONT KNOW
To all the people who think I was swearing at the other samantha. Sorry for what ever this person said Samantha it was not me on my name. Some NBK people who were so I thought friends. I let them use my name and password like a fool. I have now changed my password and you will only see me on this nic for now on. Again Samantha sorry for the butteheads who abused the privalegde of my name.  
Road.. plz ok.. your team doesnt even exsist anymore.. your team was full of traitors so i thankyou for cleaning them out for me.. as for being brainwashed.. it just sounds like your a jealous man.. sheesh.. i dont even speak or bother with u anymore but i guess your still bitter.... sorry you cant tell a vid game from real life.. give it a rest dude.. 
guys give it a rest, ok?? please.
hello all nbk members my friend and I were planning to join nbk plz tell me the web page thx

if she is treating u then why dont u all team up and chase her away as a team how about that ;) I will help u GUYS /girls to kill NBK_SAMANTHA
oh my god samantha hello its me NBK_acto dragon i am ur friend u email me somtimes and i know u are a good person and demon i know that she lets her so called friends know her pass and stuff and i know that they said those awfal things to u because i just know that samantha wouldnt do that i mean come on she is a adult like she would be a little kid and do that come on anywayz just try to figur out who did it cause i know it wasnt her
WEll lets have a vote all in favor say I
lol...NBK
N=natural
B=Born
k=Knitters

Watz uppp
Hey NBK FTW GOT THERE ASS KICK 3 VS 3 LMAO