« Back to All Topics
Just Noticed
Posted in 
Tanx
Just Noticed
Posted in 
Tanx
Just Noticed
today i lost my grandfather , after an hour or two of sorrow i wanted to get my mind off of his death for a bit because it was just too painful, so i get online and make myself an op so i can just sit there and come up with new strategies or whatever and all these people on low new nicks came up and would not stop asking for a 1 on 1 and wouldnt stop saying ppaaasssssss and all that, i just barely noticed how serious some players are taking this game. i would calmly say that i didnt want to play but they wouldnt stop bothering me and calling me noob and all that

1. theyre too ashamed to say it on a real nick 
(one of them was some guy named SK-KING wouldnt stop cursing at me while i was on BRB ... real smart :|.)

2. they expect me to be some freak about this game and for it to be the only important thing in my life

i can almost guarantee that there will be some person on some copied nick or new nick saying some real ignorant things in responce to this topic because they have nothing else to do with their lives...

for all of you have are lettin this game or other games rule their lives ... theres a world outside of this , theres life, theres death , theres happiness and sadness. dont waste your time in front of a computer all day , go out spend some times with friends and family , because you never know when you might lose them.....

My most sincere sympathy and condolences to you...
HEY Tek, sorry for ya grandfather... i lost an aunt like that b4. :\ Its good to play video games after a thing like that, it gets your mind off of it. :) I hope you get your mojo back, lol. Oh yea... did you download that internet browser for your psp? just wondering. well c ya and too the ppl out there that hack names and other bad things like that. you suck!
sorry to hear that tek,time is the healer,chin up;)
thanks guys :)

Radean i did get it i just cant use it til i buy this thing for it.

dev your right time is the healer , i lost my grandmother on my dads side around january too, it doesnt hurt as bad anymore but i still wish i could have seen her before she passed , i hadnt seen her in 10 years , and i hadnt seen my grandfather in 2 years. now im really worried my other grandmother on my moms side might get sick or something because of all the stress shes been through these past couple of weeks...

thanks again though , im glad to see there are thoughtful people around , and people who know how i feel.
hey tek man sorry to hear bout that. i lost my grandfather few years ago. hope your feeling better m8
Im so sorry to hear about your Grandfather Ray,I have spent more time away getting out more with my Parent's,Spending time with my Sister and with my Grandparent's.One day i know i'll lose them,Best to Treasure the time i have with them.One can never know when the beating will stop.. :(
Ray,sorry to hear about your loss.I know the feeling,keep your mind active time will heal most of the pain.
AMIGO:

In this time of sorrow, please be sure abuelito is resting in peace. Its how in life you cared and for sure you did well and he knows it. My deepest condolences to you and family in this sad moment.
You cant rest assure that me and many here on Tanx are with you at this very moment and in any way you feel I can be of any help, please dont hesitate to ask...I will be beside you at any time...QUE DESCANSE EN PAZ ABUELO
what are you talking about the thing? all i did was download it from the computer and serfed from there. 

AGAIN, so sorry bout your grandfather. ;)
thanks hara , Bri and Mike :)

gracias Barney , se que ya esta descansando y paro de sufrir, y muchas gracias por tu apollo:)
hey Tec i hate to hear about your loss. It is ashame that death has to be a part of life but it is and your right time does heal. As response to your other point some people here take the ranking WAY too serious. Some people like me and others mainly the older crowd are here to have fun and make friends and pass the time. I know many higher ranked players that haven't earned there rank and it showes when you play them, they have the rank but what good is it if you don't have the respect of others. oh well enuff rambleing sorry again about your Grandfather.
Your so right Tek.. its silly wen they go on like that .. i think they 4get they were all noobs wot eva once ..lol n im biggest noob ov all .. but i dont give a stf its a game n i like t have a laugh i dont want t b in the army if i wanted t do that id ov joing the WAFS .. womens royal airforce.. n become a pilot :p
If I ever go in the army, i hope i get a better gun than a crappy m16. Like an M4 or something. :P Anyways... i dont care about my rank anymore, just as long as i dont go below 100. Some ppl take it too serious though, and swear at others cause they have 400 and the person who is owning them is at 250. :s
Hey Tek,,   sorry to hear of your loss, I hope a mindless few dont spoil things for you.. I like to play against you..:D But i dont bug you for 1 v  1, but if ever you wanna, im available..

I hope things improve for you, your friend, yes friend, Bandit.. :D
Just wanted to stop by and say that im really sorry about your grandfathr :( i cant say i know how you feel, because that wouldnt be true, i dont. ive never lost a grandparent, and i wish that i would never, but such is life. i agree, theyre are many "noobs" on this game who are really annoying, and i think i can safely say your not one of them ;) well. g2g, but i give u my best wishes with your loss
my prayers r with u
nbk ladies man :-P
man, i just downloaded the new SBC Yahoo DSL web and it sucks! it keeps saying "this page cannot be displayed" on the homepage!!
im really to hear about this, i lsot my granpa not to long ago, my mother said that i looked like him and i never could talkt o him because he had an accident and wa sunable to speak , and when he died  i broke down for about a week, there is nothing u can do im almost in tears right now i never got to know him i wish you the best,,, i hope he is in a better place...
i had 2 deal with the same thing your dealing with right now i wish youand your family the best 

austin
thanks Prince and thanks KILLER and sorry about your mom. :(
wow man i agree man u could write a book ur soulful man and sorry about ur grandfather:)
im so sry tekdude. by the way this is bloodywatergrl with a new screenname.
sorry bout that loss man...made everybody think i'm sure.  its alright to b on a lot a couple days, but one must (hay que-spanish-got that lodged into my head cuz of some issues in that class O.o...ANYWAY) hang out with their friends...if u do that, u'll probably get better self-confidence..then you'll feel good :-) o, by the way, swearing doesnt make u cool (all who swears).
~andddlay~
Hi TekDekDude

You dont me but i am new to the AZTEC REBEL clan id just like to give u some words of encouragement although its tough or might be hard im sure your grandfather woulda wanted u to be strong...im not saying its gonna be ez but hang in there.....i seem to be comming up on the same situation my grandfather had open heart surgery and he didnt respond well...i guess now its just a waitin game....

Im sure u dont know this but among are clan u r well respected and held in high regard for u game play skill

NO SE PREOCUPE SU ABEULO ESTA EN EL CIELO MIRANDO TE CON UN SONRISA GRANDE!.......
Hey Ray sorry to hear about your loss....:(
Sorry for your loss Tek. :(
and thanks rain ....

its been a month since he passed , and it feels like it was just yesterday :(
Me di cuenta que no dije nada de esto hermano, perdoname, pero se como es perder algien de la familia, es dificil pero con la ayuda de otros se hace mas facil, lo mas importante es ser fuerte por el :) cuidate amigo
de nada :) hoped it help if just a little bit :) si no pues no me diga :p
im sorry about your grandfather ill pray for him.
wow,i'm sorry about your grandfather.and that is true,and i'm glad me and my brother don't play this all the time.we know what you mean,and we always spend time with our friends,and family.so,c ya,and sorry about your grandfather.....TTYL!..bye,buddy..{from:earth worm}
sorry for your grandpa tek