« Back to All Topics
Talk about hiding
Talk about hiding
Talk about hiding
The evil person McDiglet was seen here 51 seconds ago.
Unfortunately, you will have to wait: McDiglet has gone into a building here.
Come out and see wat hulk does to thives.
The evil person McDiglet was seen here 2 minutes ago.
Unfortunately, you will have to wait: McDiglet has gone into a building here.

Finally after waiting for 5 min:

McDiglet hits you for 61 hitpoints damage with her/his emerald nunchaku!
Your opponent's weapon vampirizes 11 hitpoints to her/him!
You've surprised your opponent! You've made 273 hitpoints damage with your giant morningstar!
Your weapon vampirizes 58 hitpoints to you!
You've won a heroic battle!!!
2715 experience points earned for the victory.
You take a 
prayer-wheel, 13 bird's feathers and 4 crowbars
 from your opponent.
You need 11 277 681 more experience points for the next level!
You obtained 1 famepoints!
Now you have 2355 famepoints!

To be quite frank why do people complain about how people hide, its only 5 minutes? they could have gone into the building then had to go to the toilet or something like that? Obviosly its ok having stayed in a store for 20 mins and above but to complain about it being 5 minutes I mean come on....Amazing how so many complain about a thieves job it seems pointless becoming a thief, I'm not becoming a thief for the simple reason everyone hates them so much it aint worth it...anyway not to cause an uproar but it has come to my attention that the forum has had a few posts about theives recently?
Anyway....
Ok, I am McDiglet and I do not hide (ask anyone I get stomped continuously). If I was unavailable I was either droping something off or away from the computer. I use McDiglet to steal and rob because it is much more fun then digging, but I do not hide. 

I will say I do not play alot so if I leave it is usually days before I get back on. Sorry if you miss out on revenge in the interim.