« Back to All Topics
Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Moderators
Hi, i just like to say a few things about the moderators that people don't seem to see.. Moderators are good people of FlyOrDie thats why they are picked! Obviosly the moderators do there jobs as fairly and as good as they can.. I appreciate that and hopefully you all do. 

Please all appreciate that the moderators are just doing there jobs aswell as anyone else could.. Now look at poor little Mr Bishi - he moderates all the forum by himself, with a little help from the other moderators..

Thank you 
             Edition
Thank you for your support edition. I have gotten many thanks from other players in the chat room for stopping  profanity when I see it. 

More people appreciate the moderators than is known. 

The ones who complain are the ones who cannot seem to abide by the rules.

i would love to help the moderators....but i been demerit points bcoz of some ppl using vulgar words...so i replied the sAme but im the one that the moderators DEMERIT N ALSO BANNED me...well actually im using this to tell that i would love to join in n bcome moderators too...
blaity not gonna be a mod :p jk  hope ya get da job ;)
im makin no sense u want to be a mod :p
until hten you may assist the moderators by taking screen shots of anyone you see breaking the rules :)
send to moderator@flyordie.com > title it> and describe hteattachment :)
Hi i always abide rules and would love to join the moderators problem is...
Im only 9:'(
But if FOD still exists in the future of 9 years ill try then since ill be 18:>
I would like to say that the moderators are doing there job perfect and that could people please abide rules 
Phoenix(im not a moderator)
I believ U have 2 b 21 But ull have 2 ask a moderator 

im not a mod lol:p
just incase i get banned :p

[img=
http://img209.exs.cx/img209/4518/hasan16cb.gif
]