« Back to All Topics
Who loves me and who hates me.........why?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
I love the following:
      ED-----my first real hated person on flyordie for banning me from his league....for what i will never know.

Boobs--for being a really good player and not ever chatting.

Sginetta---for being a td I had respected from upa days.

Cowboyz1---for being a really cool person when on upa (td) and on ybpl as the head guy.

Nascarjunky---for being completely awesome on sportsmanship...and  a  great person in general.

Goldenleaf---for being a genuine gentlemen ALL the time....most of the time. (even though he left us hanging in tourney rooms)

Spideyman----(wherever you are....your a great person too...even though i don't know really who you are) you were very good too..

Peachysweet--You are, the holder of alot of people on flyordie...just so you know... No boasting or bragging, but you have been with soooooo many leagues, and have been there for everyone...I love you for that, and for being so nice to me.

Pot----you too....thank you.

Daniel (operator)----your one strange cookie, but nice anyways...thank you for being kinda nice.

These are most of the nice players that I can trully recognize as legitimate leaders...

There are many I cannot remember or cannot recall at this time.....but thank you for being cool.......

You all that I have mentioned ought to be special in flyordie's games...but...i guess that is only my opionion... I hope you all keep the same spirits and outputs going so this can still be a gaming site for all..

Bishi....before you try and correct anything...alls I meant was...was that these guys are good people...thank you for listening...

Yours trully,

Miss (good) Attitude.....lol

well if u r actually that person on that pic who u say u r u wont have any males hating u just people wanting 2 fvck u thats about it also i think Mossy is a very great player i wud like 2 have lessons off him 

cya       i_like_boobs;)
i love that you have big knockers. now come on over!!!
lol i bet shes ugly really cos shes to scared to put her proper pic up :p 
ummmmmmmmmmmmm........I luvs ya Miss....very good player;)
Hey, doctor, it seems that you need a bit of affection, or just medical advices? Is yer in pain? Is it creative?
How can or can not love and hate a psycho-doc? (eh....)
hello molly er holly...you know full well after the last relaxation session ,i said i was concerned about your current behaviour ,i was concerned i couldnt understand what you were talking about ..it maybe me .i just dont knowwwwwww lol
You people are extremely rude. I've known Miss Attitude for a very long time now and she's a beautiful person inside and out. She just wanted to start a decent topic on here and you all shut her down for reasons unknown. If you don't know what you're talking about then why bother typing anything at all people? Enough of the blaber about you rude and obnoxious *beep*holes.

I love ya Miss, and why you say?.... cause you've always been a cool straight up person that knows how to have fun with fun people.
I could go on with a long list of who I like and dislike on here, but it's pointless, you all know who you are ;)

Keep on rollin with your lovely Attitude ;)

~ Magikal a.k.a. Slainte ~

Thank You very much Miss....As Magikal says that you are a beautiful person inside and out, and a great spirited person, and so on just like him i could as well go along with a list of the reasons why i love ya. You were there for me when i was Kicked from ybpl, and you incouraged me to start up my own league FPLY and helped me make it something...allthough i deleted the league. I thank you for helping me and sticking by my side through out the rough times, and being my friend. You are one of the greatest people here at flyordie and i am thankful that i got a chance to meet you and play pool with you for this past year and a half. I hope that we can continue our friendship and playing pool for a good time to come.
  I love you Miss.  Of all of the people I've met in here, you are one of my favorites.  I don't think it's a coincidence that many of the people you listed as your friends in here are the very same I would mention if I was asked who it was I looked forward to seeing in the pool rooms.  They are all great people and lots of fun to play pool with.  On a personal note, I would like to add luvrock, and lonewolf to that list.  I agree with you also that peachy is far and away the most friendly, helpful, and unselfishly active person in here as a whole...for the life of me I don't understand why she puts so much effort
into something that so few people appreciate.  Pot's a sweetie too.  I like the way you stick to your guns Miss.  I like that while people all around you are behaving like...well...the people around you, that you keep your presence of mind...you let people know how you feel without losing your cool.  All anyone has to do is read the replies that followed your message to see what the deal really is. James Milner, you've always seemed nice enough whenever I've shot in tourneys with you, and I remember alot of people coming to your defense when you were banned for your name...but I have to say this to you...that was an awful thing you wrote to Miss.  You should be ashamed...not because of the thought behind your note...but because you didn't have the sense to keep it to yourself. If you had written it to someone else, I wouldn't have said anything, I just would have seen how shallow you were and moved on to the next message...your lack of manners and common decency are your own problem not mine.  But I know Miss, and I couldn't let it go without comment.  Just because "you like boobs" doesn't give you the right to talk to anyone, let alone someone like Miss like that.  If you like boobs, but have no respect for women...why don't you just buy a cow?  The two people after I like's comments...Your parents should be ashamed, letting you turn out being as crude, rude, and immature as you are.  I actually feel sorry for you two, if you have to go through life with that kind of social skill, someone, somewhere, has failed you.  You guys are too lazy to even spell correctly.  Maybe you never bothered to learn that skill either.

Magikal...you rock!!  Thank you for what you wrote.  It shows clearly the difference of the behavior of a man, versus that of a boy, and the manners of a gentleman, versus the clueless posturing of a knucklehead.  

Miss, I have no clue why anyone would have a problem with you in here.  I've never really heard the story at all.  But I know this...when you are not around, the pool rooms are the poorer for your absence.

Your Friend,

Roxanne

YO MISS ATTITUDE YOU FORGOT ME. REMEMBER WAT HAPPENED WHEN WE FIRST MET? (AND I DONT MEAN "THAT" 4 ANY1 WHO IS PERVERTED)
i have to say im not your greatest fan and doing this topic has enhanced that i wont go into reasons coz thats just harsh. 
i love u.. even tho u dint put me i guess becaus i always beat u bye
Thank you roxanne and i'll tell why it is i do what i do when it comes to putting effort into this site and into the leagues that i participate in and the reason for that is....simple....cause i love playing the game no matter how much i lose and because i love spending time with the ones i care about most when it comes to online friends. You all know who it is that i enjoy spending my time with online playing pool or just bull shltting in the lobbys... I am glad i got to know you all and spend my free time with u all and hope that more time will come with playing u guys and gals..... Also my favorite gals on here would have to be Miss Attitude, Roxanne, Luvrock, Streamline, Sheshe, Saturn.....and if i forgot any other females sorry.....I ain't even going to begin the list of the males i have come to enjoy playing and talking with cause lets put it simple way TOO many, but u all know who u r. 
gulp the feminism in this topic,
roxanne, mike ( milner ) was just being jovial in that comment, inappropiate it may be just jovial my darling. its all a laugh here remember. the fact "im not miss's greatest fan is because its good to stand up for urself and get the best u can, what she does takes it to the xtremeties. challenging zztopzz 500 times, it isnt really the actions of a sweet little darling is it. and u contesting that in a previous topic when the fact of whether she challenged or not was not in contention - she did. also, the fact that she felt she needed to put  a FAKE picture around the leagues. is that really needed or is she that self contious ( okay ur right about the spelling lol). like, i aint the prettiest picture uve ever seen, infact im an ugly beep. but i still release that monstrosaty to the viewing public coz i dont really care. yours sincerely :) 

- SP - 

woahhh this is the biggest essay i ever wrote on here, im well impressed...shame it didnt have a point :(   
in additon : 

I love the following:
ED-----my first real hated person 

hmmm love/hate relationship eh ? lol :p

- SP -
All I know is your a really decent shot and playing you is always a pleasure. Very few ppl. actually understand how the game should be played and you are one of them. As far as the attitude, I haven't seen it and lets keep it that way.  A.P
Ooooookkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyy ? ? ? ? What is this all about?
Dear Miss Attitude, or enyone how reads this.

I was just wonering since you have been in so many leagues... is it possible to make your own?
Oh, and one more thing to add to this.

Mainly because of your odd...and sortof interesting posts...I don't hate you.
Ok I'll reply to this...... Anybody can make there own league just go to www.myleague.com and click on create league. Just so that you know it aint the easiest thing to do it's better to just join a league. Too many leagues and competition and plus you have to find a room that the other leagues that are already using will even share it with you. Good Luck to you though ;)
Thank you for giving me this infermation.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti