« Back to All Topics
Hall of Fame
Posted in 
Chess
Hall of Fame
Posted in 
Chess
Hall of Fame
Since I posted a Hall of Shame to name all the undesirables around I thought I'd also crate a hall of fame to name the good, polite and fun players out there. So if you play someone who's friendly and good fun please name them here.

A few of my favorite players are:

NYThug (Even thought he always beats me)

Saurus (Cos he speaks like a ssssssnake)

and of course, good old:

Marilyn Manson!
SUNN4 he`s friendly and a good laugh
MinHAuZinA (« somthn like that) for being relaxed
Dude109 offcourse
and they beat me all the time -lol-
some nice people are:imbetterthenever, try another, u underestimate, I only watch (who will not play),I WIN NOW,looooser,o man,plumb1, biggen1234, gabalicious, lovebunny (very good personality), bye bye bye. thats about all i got for now i made a list and will keep adding others
I just played Just A Girl and she was a fun person to talk to
Hey Marilyn, how are you, Im not in england anymore, I'm backpacking around australia at the moment if you're wondering why you havnt seen me for a while. Maybe play again if I'm in an internet cafe somewhere.
Hey..its nice to hear from you again..i hope u enjoy being in australia..i am looking forward to playing with you again..See you soon!
2 win or lose 2 any site player is better then 2 win or lose 2 a computer thank u FLY OR DIE long live the blue dragon 
umm.. wtf?... nice post? that was stupid.
 and my 3 favourite players are
      DarkChessthing
      sunhawk
      jkone  

PS:they r really nice peoples
Thanks Rex. I dont just get on flyodie just to play chess,(which is what I do most of the time)but sometimes I log on so I can chat with some of my chess buddies. I have played many and I do have to say that most of them are nice. But I have also played a few that werent so nice. I have problems with guests challenging me 100 times so I cant do anything. Here are some of the people that are great chess players and also great friends.

Rex Mundi- you are cool
Sunn4- a great chess player and an even better friend
Maharaja- he befriended me the first time I played him

and im sure there are lots more that I havent mentioned.

A Hall of Fame is really a good idea!

I would also like to add some players from this site:

- CanIhavepoints, he is an outstanding player, who is nevertheless always very fair and nice. Someone, who doesnt pretend knowing all about chess, he is always very modest, although he plays really good! He encouraged me a lot, and I am very thankful for this!

- California Baby, who really is very lovely, always sincere and always a very good friend for me! 

- aprettygirl, who is also very lovely! She is a good friend for me (even if we think very different sometimes, I am still on your side!!!).

- Marilyn Manson, who is very nice, and its always funny to talk to her!

- and finally someone, who became really a GREAT friend for me! Pattsy, who plays a real good chess, always fair! I cant say a lot about her at this place, because its private. But I have to thank her for a good support to make progressses in chess. I have to thank her for giving me an idea how to play chess with much more self confidence, although I have a lot of concentration problems, suffering from ADD. She makes part of the most admirable persons Ive ever known (reasons for this are private!). Pattsy, I thank you!!!! 

Gothic Angel 
Wow. Like wow!!! Great idea! Hall of fame, lol. 
First of all I'd like to say Gothic Angel should be in it. She's very easy to talk to, a great friend! And I have learned so much from her!!! Thx for letting me be your trainee!
Second should be canihavepoints, despite the name, his personality is very sweet,lol. I have also learned a lot from him. Keep up the great chess playing!
Third would be Red Tigress, she is so funny! Great personality! Great sense of humor!
Forth would be Jones2002, how awesome is he?! VERY! Thanks for the spanish lessons, Joony!
Fifth would be bobolagopbagop, my 1st friend at this site! Thanks for always being there Mike, I deeply appreciate it.
Sixth would be birdman, lol. Another friend thats easy to talk to! And I don't think he minds my spelling mistakes!
Seventh would be got ya, I miss talking to him, cuz he hasnt been on lately. But a great friend none the less!
Eighth would be too all of those who can stand me!
Thanks for always being there peepz, I luv ya all!
                                              -cali babe 

Hey, thank you ren... Hmm...trainer?? i want a trainer...why can't i get one? anyway, here are my list of kool and good chess players:

--> my friend Josh (Beta Club), leornik, cali baby, got ya, XxKillerxX (those are kool people) now the good players lish:

--> cali baby (i'm betta dan her, though), canihavepoints, high club, SUNN4, gohanson, darkmagicattack, luluzinha, bassem, biggen, le$bian queen (i tied w/ her), youth pastor, and all my little ape friends out there...YOU GUYS ROCKS!!!

stay tite...and have fun... :):)

tha-sang-man;
   Sang Meister...

hehe, i forgot nguyen vo and Gothic angel, srry guys...   LOL!!    :):)

peace out! have fun!

tha sang man.

am i in the "hall of fame"...?  lol :p:p:p:D:D:D

Yup, you rule Sang and I think you should be recognized for it. We all luv and appreciate your chess playing. And you have a great sence of humor. I hope you'll alwayz be my friend.
   Luv, cali babe

yay...thank you thank you thank you :p:p   hahaha 
    uh-oh...i think i got over excited...i pee on myself... LOL!!! haha  J/K yall silly gooses... LOL!!

thasangman :p:p  PEACE OUT! gentle women and gentle men...  haha  :p:):D

You'd pee on yourself?...omg thats sick

jar jar play chess

nabo chess
its deff.
u have gungwins and mesa luke sky and mesa princesess lia
and mesa for got all other ppl boss nas is the king and i am the guy on the mesa horse
wait what mesa talking about
hi dudes, hows it hangin? :)

MENFIS is the dudest player around, he is way better than me but always plays me, not like some of the stuck up snobs who are "to good to play you" plus i was losin big time and he offered me a draw, talk about feeling sorry for someone

suit :)
alright dudes, hows it hangin? :)

nguyen vo a preety dudey person aswell, he is the only person ever to talk to me
hey i have got a good idea!! lets set up a post that sucks up 2 really good chess players!!

oh wait this post has stolen my idea :'(