« Back to All Topics
FOD  should give us subscribers extra month
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
FOD HAD many problems and they always leave us waiting whats that man we the people demand ya to give us extra months of subscrition i cant wait till ya fix ya problem.
people who agree to this should reply.. am wasting my money and sometimes i cant even play.. BullSeye

Take Care,
Cisco
Oh god... here come the demands again... 

Guess the terms and conditions we're shown every time we arrive at the game came too late for some folks subscriptions... still, sounds like there's need for a reality check... on all sides, come to think of it...
ummmm......   can we say......

"NETWORK RELATED ISSUES" ??

how does anyone know it was the game site and not a web related failure?
it happens... something in the stream go's off-line un-related to FlyOrDie's servers..so perhaps access to the site was effected....BIG DEAL ! 
the people at FlyOrDie are only human you know.... and it probably was'nt even the site.. 

GR  

Hey, at least YOU can SUBSCRIBE!!! Unlike people like me...can't sunscribe, your lucky, believe it or not!
As Ghost stated, "Networking Issues" can be and is a big problem with accessing the game and also causes the lags. I've monitored with pings or tracerts to the server and I've monitored my own systems (PC's) while playing. If you notice, the game freezes, but the text messages do not. This isn't a sign of flyordies site failing. Its PC related. If it were the server, the text messages, while in a game would also freeze. 
The networking aspect is simple.... 
There are many pieces of the puzzle between your PC and the server. Any one of which can be weak or slammed with traffic.  Not only are you sending "0's" and "1's"(data)to flyordie, but in return, your getting the same back. Everyone may be taking a different route to the server which would explain why some have this problem and some don't. 

As in driving a car, sometime ya hit a traffic jam,
sometimes you don't.

<(@)(@)>..... Crazy

An extra month free! YES PLEASE thanx FOD