« Back to All Topics
Have fun on tanx...
Posted in 
Tanx
Have fun on tanx...
Posted in 
Tanx
Have fun on tanx...
Okies, hey pplz that know me, or ppl that don't know me... It was really fun playing tanx with you. And thanks for the help and understanding. I hope you have a good time on tanx still. I know it's not that fun as it used to be. Some good players left, and some still play. But I do miss the old days. I would like to say "I'll miss you, and thank you" to my close friends:  Brianna, John, Mike, Julie, Russell, Ryan, Erick, Ray, Travis, Rick, Anthony, Steph, Gabe, Tricksters, Manuel, Canadian blaster, Vitalik, Sam, Canada/Dragon, Hitman.

And others I though of as my friends: Prince, Redneck, LcBballer91, Kings_350z, Canada2, Unworthy, Torn Apart, Disasta Masta, Xtw_Ironnight, UpR Elf0, Silent, and others.... 

Thanks to every1 ... It was an honor knowing you!!! :)
Best of luck...

S.A.S 
Im Sad to see you go Hana:(i had fun knowing you on Tanx,and had fun being your sis :)alway's be some1 on the field that's your friend :D i'll miss ya sis,until we meet again :p bye :(
Hey Hana my little baby girl,I hope this isnt good bye for good? I would not have anyone to fuss with....lol...Hope you get settled down in your new place and come back on here.The boys wont have anyone to fight over unless you come back...:)And I saw the poll on the best female tanx player and your right up there at the top Hana.GOOD LUCK! 
Hi, this is Unworthy... im jus using my NBK nick cus i use it more then unworthy. and i am very sad to hear u go :'( even tho we werent much of friends. we still had fun talken to each other and had some fun duels togeather have the best in life n good luck (y) hope to see u around someday...

buhbye :(
I'm really gonna miss you Hana.  You were one of the people that kept me sane on this game.  I'm probably gonna go insane without you.  Good luck and I hope to see you around sometime.
Steph
Oh gosh ... :| uhh Thanks ARC, for w/e you said. About the guys part is too much though. But cool :d Yeah I'm gonna miss u too Ray... I'm moving next month. I hope I will still be able to talk to you sometime. And Brianna thanks sis :d ... Steph you'll be ok. I hope 
Uhh Forgot to put UAG_AlphaMale as my close friend... sorry 
We're all going to miss you Hana, you've been a great friend, as well as foe on the field. I've enjoyed battling as well as talking to you. I look forward to your return, if such happens.