« Back to All Topics
Staight 9  :)
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Simple rules, 9 has to be the last to fall or its a loss , This will prevent players from just smacking the Q ball around and getting lucky with the 9 ball finding a pocket :)
I think this idea was creative, but keeping the game the way it is has my vote.
Everyone wants that, but FLYORDIE wont do it! I already asked couple of times.
yea all the ratings will go up 75 -100 pts  and it will be more fun cus well win more :D:D:D
err i think if (9) falls it should be a foul instead of loss like on a break that way it will truly be about skill
The game is good as it is! If u count ur own flukes and the flukes that u opponent does, it will be the same number of flukes!!!
man my opponents fluke 3 times more then me and im not lying ;\
I mean if u count ALL the flukes in EVERY game!!! Start with a new nick, play 200 games and count all the flukes!!! It doesnt matter if u fluke the 2 or the 9, a fluke is a fluke. Everybody flukes sometimes. U cant tell me that u have never fluked a ball in! 
i was talkin bout the 9 ball not the others
the Real where have u gone m8 i havent seen u in along time
FlyOrDie plays by rules learn to live with it.

It's easy to prevent players from fluking against you. Don't give them the cue.

As for the person who said ratings will increase well your just wrong simple as that.

Snipe
the bottom line is, u can't expect to join into a game and play it ur way..that's why there's " Rules" to each game..-->>> which in this case it's known as:
9-Ball Rules
 The aim is to pocket the 9-ball with a legal shot.but the balls need NOT be pocketed in order ...
next u will be askin to take snookers and safetys out snooker.
i have a good idea, lets take snookers and safetys out of snooker! would make it much more skillful
ALl i can say is... Luck is part of the game.
Some of us don't like players who make it their prime and only tactic to hit the 9 on every shot in hope of a fluke. It makes the game boring. In bars I have seen rules where you must call any rail shots or combos, otherwise it's the end of your go (with the 9 respotted if it goes in). Some bar rules have it so that you only call the 9, but either rule would stop the flukers from making the game boring. Sure, luck is a part of the game, but it's not fun when it's contrived.