« Back to All Topics
Forsaken
Posted in 
Tanx
Forsaken
Posted in 
Tanx
Forsaken
To All My Friend's,it's been great meeting you all and talking and fighting with you all but it's my time to go,i've been here 2 year's and made alot of memories,i've lost some friend's..i've made them 
hate me
,i've made enemy's and i've loved the rush,to any1 i didnt do well with im sorry.hope some1 remember's me.i never really was great but thanks for keeping me going guys ;)

John,Jules,Russ,Rick,Hana,Gabriel,Travis,Ray,Luna...and any1 else who knew me well,thanks for being my friend's.

to ppl i considered friend's. Kevin,Nikki,Daisy,GQ,DJ,Jagd,Dev,Reaper. thanks guy's it's been real,bye all :)
too bad you're leaving :( , you will be missed Bri :)i had some good times training with you :D

P.S. DONT QUIT! :D
Angel---are u quiting Tanx for good?  Girl, it's been so cool knowing you.  I quit and came back...maybe you will do the same.  Whatever you do girl, be true to yourself and stay strong.  I wish you all the best.  God bless.

Tina
she changed her mind already......
Yeah sorry guy's im very Indecisive about this ^^;
when i really am gonna leave you guy's will know
 :p
I dont mean to be a twat but i thought i rememebered you leaving before...
no one ever leaves cuz they all come back helmet
what am i doing...no im not..i cant..go not yet till i've lost everything..till im a monster..
 Breeze still carrie's the sound,Maybe i'll dissappear..Track's will fade in the snow..you wont find me here..Ice is starting to form..ending what had begun..i am locked in my head with what i've done i know you tryed to rescue me didnt let anyone get in...left with a trace of All That Was And 
All That Could Have Been.
Bri you didnt mention me....i see how it is. Its ok, take care and make an effort to hop in tanx from time to time.
Anth im sorry..you are one of my friend's just the time i made this post i wasnt thinking very straight and i couldnt remember everyone..im not just saying your my friend cause it's just a way to make it better im saying it cause i mean it..and as many time's as i have wished i can go...i cant.