« Back to All Topics
whats the point of this forum if they don''t pay any attention?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I don't think any changes have been made.practically everyone wants an english pool game and it hasn't happened after months!

I'm not sure what you mean by everyone Gorilla. I've been on here for nearly 2 years and the only time I ever hear it mentioned is a few posts here and there on the forum. Those posts don't even come close to representing the total number of people using FOD. I'm not trying to criticize and I'm really not even familiar with English rules. As for myself,I'm perfectly happy with things as they are. 

how many people use FoD. less than 200.
There's more like 600. Inscrutable, stop pretending. I know you are Killer Kekab. Same IP!!
a lot mnore than 600 ppl use fod u mup, theres more than tht in 8 ball at a good time :)
>I know you are Killer Kekab. Same IP!!

I doubt someone who wants to take legal action because he can't protect his PC is capable of working out the IP address of another FoD user. Surprise us, tell us how you worked that one out Gosshawk...
Same IP? pmsl. Erm Veriac said once there are 1000000 registered nick on FOD :D
Teeres over 6 million users actually :D

not a lot then. English pool game would be great. I dont like americans....:p
lol mental forum is a war i luv it in the face twice :p
Lol I meant 10million not 1 million... oops.
10 millions names, 6 million users, about right :)
1 2/3 names per person. Would be 1 1/2 if it wasnt for me :p
firstly there are clearly more than 600 people on fly or die, there are some time 1000 on at one time. 1000000 is closer.
and yes there are few changes as a result of this forum, but we must keep on trying.
important issues such as security, verbal abuse and reconnection should be taken seriously (please show support for my posts) if we all act as one we can get things done, but some of the posts here are at best pathetic and dont deserve to be read.
as i am sure some of you will think this one is.
FLYORDIE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR REQUIREMENTS
we love this site but it can always be improved.
RECONNECTION would make me very happy!!!!