« Back to All Topics
Thanks Flyordie and wish y'all the best!
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Well peeps, the time has now come for me to wrap it up here in Flyordie. My life has now turned to a different direction and it has motivated me to change the channels so to speak. It's like one of those things in life where a person decides to change her daily routines and engage in other activities and move on.

I thought it would be appropriate to let the community know so I could officially say goodbye to everyone and turn off my "FOD Energy" -- 'cause if I don't turn it off, I would find myself comin' back here from time to time again lolol!

Anyways, it has been a blast o' fun and I wish y'all the best! Thank you all for the warmth, friendships, conversations, challenges, and debates! 

Firegirl signin' out.....

-- warm regards, Rachel[img=
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5312/heartwarmth7hq.jpg
]
---------------------------------------------------

Never met ya, sound like a sound lass but, no matter how hard you try, you will find yourself returning :p
Have a good un'

Lee
Hey Rachel, you were a refreshing change to this forum. I'll miss ya lots! Good luck with everything...

Beps
Ummmmmmm ;\
You will be back :p

LoL well i guess... :|
I've seen maybe 3 posts such as this. And not to my surprise each of the people have returned...either with the same nickname or a new one. Either or, it does not matter, they return.

So, see ya in a week...maybe a month...maybe a year. 

Good luck to ya.
Maybe she will come back, but I have yet to see Rachel write something she doesn't mean.
See ya, Rachel, and good luck. But keep in touch!

Samantha