« Back to All Topics
msn messanger or yahoo messenger poll
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
hi i was argueing with some 12 yo girl about whick is better,i say msn messenger but then ive never use yahoo messenger.have your say vote now
Yahoo is crap cos no-one uses it.
MSN Messenger easy - although i've heard they're gonna start charging soon, then see how many people like it ty.
yahoo 1
msn 4
keep voting people
msn cos ev1 has it. i tried yahoo, and i like how u can appear offline but still talk, but thats the only thing i liked better about it. msn u can use dif email servers too. like gmail, hotmail, msn etc. i cant remember that bein the case with yahoo.
MSN because all of frieds have it
yahoo hmhm it keeps being weird, cant even enter into a chatroom.. and everytime i put my web cam on it keeps smashin down..

MSN (Y)

hi the votes have been counted msn is on 9 yahoo is on 4.i hear they have made a beta version of the latest yahoo.and they also have a beta version of msn 8.0.keep voting people
MSN all the way man, its easier, wayyyy more extras and yahoo is just complicated and the default window is too big
what is wrong with you people theres like 125 post on a soft drink poll and 14 on this come on people i know you use the net VOTE.correction i think i mentioned msn 8.0 but the latest is 7.5 so far
i have msn and hotmail. email me osmetime whiteghost if u wanna.