« Back to All Topics
IQ and Weapon Level
IQ and Weapon Level
IQ and Weapon Level
I am wondering, does IQ affect how quickly and/or how much you can raise your weapon level??  I do not want to put any more points into IQ, but if it will help my ranged weapon level it would be worth it.
Thanks
the more dexerty you have the faster your weapon skills go up
"the more dexerty you have the faster your weapon skills go up"

Not quite - the more dexterity you have the higher your skills can go.  Nothing can change the rate of increase except the amount that you actually use the weapon.
And this is all available in the "new player's guide to larkinor" and/or the help button at the top of the screen.  Please read them.
iq has no effect on weapon skills.  it only allows your magic skills to be raised higher.  by the sounds of it, you want to focus on weapon skills, so you don't need to increase your iq
--jason
I'm usually wrong, but you may want to look into whether or not IQ reduces weapon scatter for a fighter.  Not a big deal but more than no effect.
Not totally true I'm afraid.  IQ does help your weapon skills, just not how you think.  What it does is reduce the scatter of a weapon.  The higher the IQ, the less scatter.

-Ralph