« Back to All Topics
Subscribers Room
Posted in 
Billiards
Subscribers Room
Posted in 
Billiards
Subscribers Room
dont you ppl think that there should be a subscribers room in each type/sort of billard games?

Just wanted to know who would like such a thing and if we get plenty of agreements then ill talk to a mod. :)

D4rk
Agreed

But it might make the game less popular.

I just play anyone with a similair rating, so I want a constant supply of opponents. Would the room be full?

Pity a lot of players dont subscribe  

C G
Been suggested many times and I don't think Fod is keen to implement it. I'm not subbed but when I was I didn't really see the point in it. There is a button to mute non-subs so they don't interfere with your gaming.
A subscribers only room sounds good but lets think about it..
Why would you want one? The only reason i could think of is so you would not have non-subscribers cursing and being stupid.
Subscribers have the benifit of a "Mute non-subscribers" button.
So your going to need a better reason to want such a room or fod will do nothing.
thx for replying to my topic, there are good ideas on y we shouldnt have 1,
the 1st was the popularity of the game, it wouldnt chage nothing if u put the room behind the rest of the rooms, like how snooker lite is wen u open a snooker game login on 3d billiards.
the 2nd one was muteing non-subscribers,
again some ppl will like only subscribers to watch there game :p

either way :d i win, but i justed wanted to know who would agreed to such a thing.

D4rk
 > either way :d i win, but i justed wanted to know who would agreed to such a thing.

What do you mean "i win"?
You failed to give any more reasons for a subscribers room, not that you had any to begin with.
In my view you "win" when FlyOrDie supplies us subscribers with our own room.
Untill then ...

lol,wats the point when you can just go to room 1 and mute non-subs and guests.
Because we don't want to have to mute everyone. A sub room sounds like a good idea to me.
Why did I write that? I don't actually care if I play subs or not.
lol,i am all for the idea,but i dont think FOD will make it because you can just do what i said.