« Back to All Topics
flyordie: play for money
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
i think this will incrase the number of people that play on this site and will also make the games more competitive and exiting.

we can use paypal to add funds to accounts (which shouldnt be hard) and use those funds to play against others. i know that people who lose on this site get aggrevated so easily so to avoid this we could make the room a non chat room.

i think its a wonderful idea and should be considered

p.s its not my idea so dont have a go at me ty
If it's not your idea why are you the one that has posted it? 

As for the idea one, it could work but will never happen as Fod is a family site, not a gambling one.
Smack, he posted it at a guess because he thought it was a good idea, it hadn't been posted before and wanted people to know about it.

Great idea henry but won't be done :|
cheers kebab its a shame these kids think they can post intelligent posts and always think theyre right. as for family site i agree partially to that statement. since paypal is already in place and gambling in the form of playing for points is already in place on this site it would make it easier to put it in place.
i dont think it will happen but seeing as a friend of mine on this site suggested it and didnt know how to post on forum i decided to help him out and post it.

would b class if it did happen, but neva will :(
 How would you police underage gambling? Surely it would cost money for a international gambling licsense but a good idea in principle. Maybe after the Bo3 button is introduced.
IS PAYPAL ONLY AVIABLE WITH A CREDITCARD?
www.paypal.com have a look don't be so lazy.
But I didn't post because I thought I was right, I actually asked a question, which Kebab has been kind enough to answer.

And yes, I am a kid. I have never said otherwise and don't see why you constantly use it as an insult.
henry just gets a little mad sometimes playing for money would kill this site good idea but not worth doing people take it so serius anyway!:p
well we have to liven up the forum anyway so heres to more ridiculous ideas from urs truly :p
Sure, and how will you deal with:

1. People who are obviously superior at the game
2. People who can spend 24 hours a day practicing
3. Someone who hacks the path option to take your money.

It's a BAD IDEA in my opinion. If you want to make money from snooker get on a real table and join the pro circuit. This is just a computer game mate.

Of course you'll need a credit card if this were to happen (which it won't), as you'll need to prove that you are legally old enough to gamble.
thanks for ur opinion it truly matters!
i know with the current state of flyordie all 3 of those things are likely to occur but hey it was good while the thought lasted
I have heard of pool money games on the web there was a game out recently called something like "poolshark" that I think claimed so.

I find the idea very exicing.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earnt" (Something like that) Fast Eddie Felson

But it would get dominated by sharks, and therefore fail, far easier to hustle on the net, not much chance of getting your thumbs broken.

But I would still have a go with one or two £'s

C G

Apologoies, I should have said that this does sound like a 
fun
 idea, but one which I believe would go t!ts up very quickly if implemented.
CLASS IDEA!!!
make easy money 4 playin such an easy game!
btw max sed hed come back to fod if they ever did play for money lmfao
wat a stupid idea, a lot of the people who play on here r only around the age of 14 or 15 and have no clue wat paypal is