« Back to All Topics
Hungry Fighters Post
Hungry Fighters Post
Hungry Fighters Post
every one needs to make a 4 course meal outa monsters on their level, best post or meal wins
fried dragon scales, baked pukipu with potatos, dimension hedgehog quills sauteed with onions, and lastly 800 year old vampire wings smoked and covered in butter. 
and why not add a chocolate dung-golem ice cream for desert.
Meal starts with Country Bull Steak. Second course is some flatfooted centipede soup with dried dung golem crackers. Third course consists of a romantic maneating dandelion salad for 2 lighted by torch-elementals, in which case man eats dandelion. And dessert consists of dung golem fudge suprise with sprinkles of hooded cobra skin for crunch. Enjoy, Mr. SLIM!
When you enter the restaurant, they'll give you lardpunch puffs to snack on.

The appetizer will, of course, be diamond minersnail escargot.

For the main course, the prime cut of magosaur cooked perfectly over an open flame-elemental.

And for dessert, the chef will call on the blue knight of eyesb'oks to bring out a cold plate of alien scientist upside-down antigrav cake.
When you enter the restaurant, they'll give you lardpunch puffs to snack on.

The appetizer will, of course, be diamond minersnail escargot.

For the main course, the prime cut of magosaur cooked perfectly over an open bushfire-elemental.

And for dessert, the chef will call on the blue knight of eyesb'oks to bring out a cold plate of alien scientist upside-down antigrav cake.
my ideal meal includes 1 apatiser, 1 soup course, 1 salad or 2nd appetiser and 1 main course or desert you guys r doin great with this so far ty guys so much
To start a salad Maneating dandlion perfered.

Then a lion steak(middem well)with the side choice of voodoo squrrilstew or mammafly larvet steak sauce.

Finally a dunggolem fudge sunday topped with wender witch cherrys.

lilM&M

Ummmmmmm toasted
and for my lvl 22 (quivellix - my other one was for blue mist, lvl 31) --

appetizer is chopped spume and storm elemental mixed with mummy legs.
armored scorpion tails and pincers chopped and mixed with mummy wraps - doused in a spume elemental sauce and mixed with lettuce leaves and other greens. (salad)
main course -- minatour warrior ribs
lastly, desert - fried giant calamarie with boiled 200 yr old vampire teeth

and my lvl 19 - Grass Mole --

appetizer is black panther tail and rhinocerous horns.
salad - forestent leaves and and lions mane
main course - fisherbear humps and war elephants ears.
desert - flying skull covered in chocolate sauce
Manic Noggin level 24

Apetizer Would be exploding toad tongue batterdipped in dimension chicken egg Fried in Rat fat.

salad is Vampire herb with gingeric mushrooms, Covere4d with bison milk Dressing.

Main course is Roasted leg of Faun Garnished with imp mushroom.

For desert chilled eyes of Floating eyes Dipped in Spume essence sauce.
King of Spades, level 42:

Course 1:  Spinn-Ache Soup
2:  O'Bergine salad topped with Diamondwings
3:  Mountain Klutz slowly roasted over M'Bers and topped with Lardpunch Sauce
4:  a lovely Marshmallow Camouflage Master

Or, for the very ambitious, you could try our special Conserved Diligent on Rye.
I only have time here to put the main course but it is very simple and OOOooo so good!
Boiling Pike with sauted Imp's Mushrooms.  Ummm Ummmm good!

for danieltheslayer(lvl 16) the appetizer chocalote covered piranhas,the soup would be pegasus stew,the salad would be chopped thorny giant pillars and thorny bear foots,and the main course would be grilled country bull.