« Back to All Topics
Construction Xp
Construction Xp
Construction Xp
Is it based upon level.. i recently droppped 155 small stones with Jugg (level 35) and get just over a mill if i dropped that much with hygrid(52) i'd get a whole lot more.. slim got 14mill from 160 or so
Yes, it's related to level.

Also, 10 regular building stones give u about twice the xp of a single large building stone. (but it also weighs twice as much total)

No it doesn't.

10 bulding stones have equivelent weight to one huge building stone.

I shudder to think of how much XP I threw away building in 118 huge stones.

Sandy
Even though I knew it was going to be bad news, I couldn't help myself.  3,221,400 xp lost due to stone size.

Sandy
Larger stones net you less experience, but use less clicks to make. You have trade off the number of clicks against the experience to properly compare them.

If you make 10 large stones, it costs 10 clicks. 100 small ones gain you more xp, but it uses up 100 clicks.

If you have big fancy boats which reduce the number of clicks it takes to reach the island, then you can earn more xp/click using larger stones. If you only have a teeny weeny boat then larger stones will not earn you as much xp/click.

But luckily for us, we can make more than one at a time ;) well characters with a lot of manapoints can ..
you have to remember that if you make multiples of an item at once, the game will subtract that number of clicks.

If you make 100 stones at once, when you click on the button to create them, it gives you your 100 items, and immediately subtracts 100 clicks from your total.

The difference is that you do not have to physically click the button 100 times.

:O I didn't know that :p lol :(