« Back to All Topics
Experiencing a glitch
Posted in 
Technical
Experiencing a glitch
Posted in 
Technical
Experiencing a glitch
Here's something thats been happening to my game lately and I've heard at least one or two others complain about as well. It's a bit hard to describe so bear with me. Sometimes in the middle of a game I can no longer aim properly. It's as though i'm no longer holding the cue, but can only view the cue as though i'm an opponent or spectator. I can make the cue move using the aim button, but it's not as though i'm holding the cue. It makes it impossible to play. I have had this happen at least three times in the last month. Anyone else experiencing this ? I know it happened to Raver a couple of days ago.
Yeah, it happens. I find it to be rare, just use the aim and shoot buttons to control the shot. If that's what the problem is, it's sorted by the next go.
i had it and i posted but found out it was coz i was holding 'alt' in to get the old fine aim on...jus click alt again n it shhould go bak to normal...thts wot happened to me neway
I don't know if this had ever happened but, when going to break if u move cue all the way to left real hard sometimes it goes off table and u can shoot form space. It's pretty cool actually. This happen to any1 b4 ...or any1 know why it duz.

Thnak you,

RDT