« Back to All Topics
To our British Friends
To our British Friends
To our British Friends
To all our British friends especially those in and around London.
Our condolences on the tragedy that visited London.  Our prayers are with the families and friends suffering loss, with the injured and all those caring for them.

i would like to offer my condolences also for the terrible events of today.  the people who did this are truly terrorists of the worst kind.  hopefully they can be captured and punished sooner than later.  rexyin8
Thanks, so far 33 are confirmed dead not counting the bus attack, living 25 mins east of London, its nice to see people thinking of those involved. I've been watching and hoping no one I know was involved and thinking how lucky I am considering I have recently used Liverpool Street and Kings Cross.

A big thank you as well to the fantastic efforts of our emergency services
I add my condolences.  This was a senseless act against the innocent.  Taking innocent lives to inspire fear (terrorism) is evil regardless of the country in which it happens.  Thoughts and prayers are with all of those affected by this horrible tragedy.
my deepest condolences for the terrible tragedy that took place earlier today in london!this is a terrible loss not only to the victims  families but to all because its terrible when human lives are taken!
The tear another's tears bring forth,
The sigh which answers sigh,
The pulse that beats at other's woes,
E'en though our own be nigh,

A balm to bathe the wounded heart
Where sorrow's hand hath lain,
The link divine from soul to soul
That makes us one in pain, 

Sweet sympathy, benignant ray,
Light of the soul doth shine;
In it is human nature giv'n
A touch of the divine.

To all those from the uk or have friends and family my sympathy goes out to you.
I add my condolence too, and i think terrorism is something horrible.

Kisses from Spain (where we also know how terrorism is)

Euxodia
It was horrid at work today because the news was telling us every 15 minutes the status of the people, in 15 minutes a few more died, I was really upset by it. I have no relatives down there but I grant my deepest sympathies to those families that have had to suffer.
i also send my condoldolences to every one who is in england or has freinds/family there im sure every 1 here in the states feel the same
I do hope all our Friends over there are OK, We're Praying for you. My Sympathies for any of you who are hurt my this.
To all our friends in England, our thoughts and prayers are with you all during this terrible time.  
Thanks a lt everyone. My brother was out in London. If he hadnt overlaid he would have been at kings cross when it happened. well i guess laziness can pay off but still.... My heart goes out to everyone who has been affected by this. For that 10 minute gap when i was trying to get him all my friends feared i was gonna faint and was as white as a sheet. I know how you feel...
I also offer my condolences. Things like this should never happen anywhere to any one. Blessings on you all.

alpie
I as well would like to lend my deepest condolences to all involved and to say how greatful we are to the rescue services in london. This is truly a great tragedy to happen to such a great country once again my deepest sympathy to all the families involved

It's hard knowing that many of my friends live in London, but I have no idea how they or their friends are.  I'll be praying for you.  

Kat
British Prime Minister Tony Blair ... declared that the bombers "will never succeed in destroying what we hold dear in this country and in other civilized nations."

"It's through terrorism that the people that have committed this terrible act express their values, and it's right at this moment that we demonstrate ours," said Blair, who added, "We will not be terrorized."

Dificult words to live up to, but, regardless of where we live, we must try.

My deepest sympathies to any and all affected.
I, too, would like to add my condolences and deepest sympathy.  We admire the British strength and integrity.  Heartfelt hugs from the US.  Our prayers are with you.
out of respect for the 'moment of silence'

bump
I Express my deepest sympathies to those that have lost in London. 

lysiniau
it is sad for people to die,i feel sorry for the familys of the dead. 
a true english.legs
well i think this post just goes to show what decen, respectful and truly honourable people actually play larkinor. Or should i say live?

It truly was a day of tragedy that struck home in the hearts of everyone across the world. Just like 9/11 or the Asian tsunami, these events, although tragic, also reveal the true good nature witin all of us.

I commend you all for your ability to express oneselves, you have all made the population of Larkinor very proud of its most special ciizens and inhabitants.

7/7 truly makes its mark, especially on those who live each day to the fullest. 

Cherish life now that we have it, we never know when something tragic can happen.