« Back to All Topics
RE-BAD MODS
Posted in 
Tanx
RE-BAD MODS
Posted in 
Tanx
RE-BAD MODS
Seeinng as how the first posting is locked i will say it here..4X  who evaa ..i was in tanx that day and i have to say in all fairness that Macca did not SWEAR.. and others will agree with me ..i myself have had demerits and a ban..i wont argue ..i deserved em..but if ur going to Name Mods ..i think Macca Humpy and Harry are the only ones who cares about wot goes on in Tanx...they do there best to stop banking ..but it looks like they are hitting there heads against a brick wall...they dont sit there n watch on away while certain people bank..they do summit..so oiii 4X get it rigght eh ..look at the mods that dont do nowt wen UAG is swearing n banking n they go on away.. n let them get on woth it
YorkyReb
> Heck as far as i'm concerned, you wont be getting anymroe money from me. 

You doing that is only helping them. The money users spend on a subscription is pennnys compared to the ads.
And also..what is it to you if i try and support my friends in situations you dont try to suport your friends last I chacked
ok for 1 I DON'T SUCK UP TO MODS I MAY BE FRIENDS WITH THEM BUT NO I DON'T DO THAT.and Yorky im sorry if i read it wrong.
I THINK ITS FUNNY IN A WAY HOW FLYORDIE SEEMS TO RUN OFF THE ONLY FAIR AND DESCENT MODS THEY HAVE ON THE WORD OF BABES.....LOL....MUST BE A BUNCH OF RETARDS SNEAKING IN THE COMPUTER ROOM LATE AT NIGHT? LOL!MAYBE WHEN THE MONEY RUNS OUT SOMEONE WILL WAKE UP AND NOTICE THE SAME PLAYERS THAT COME EVERYDAY AND EVERYNIGHT AND MAKE MODS OF THEM,INSTEAD OF SENDING POOL MODS THAT DONT HAVE A CLUE AT WHATS GOING ON IN TANX.OH AND MACCA SOVIET TANKER TOLD ME YOU WOULD BE FIRED,HE SENT THEM A LETTER AND I GUESS FLYORDIE BELIEVED IT?YOU WILL BE MISSED M8!
Its a pitty that a fine gentleman like MACCA is leaving, I hope not...MACCA behaved as a gentleman all times I saw him intervene with any 1, and he was polite and an a active for TANX game and their fine group of MODERATORS.
I dont have the inside of what caused his determination of leaving, but will wish the best to him and all other fellow law enforcers...the road is tough ahead, but will reward all of u with our respect.
Farewell buddy, and GOD be with you at all times
My dear friend Macca,

I just became aware that you are leaving and that you are no longer a moderator.

I have no idea why this is so????

However, I want to tell you that you are a good person and that you will be missed greatly...

Take care my friend...
CMon all4x, you said youd get ,me perm banned, heres your chance. i'm leaving for a year anyway starting August 5th (12 more days). On the last day before I leave, im going to speak my mind o everyone whether it be bad or good. go ahead say what you want about me, youll hear more of me.
DUDE MACCA WHAT HAPPENED! i wish you luck and stay safe my friend. All4x i dont care if i get banned or not. YOUR A DlCK HEAD! IVE BEEN FINE WITH TANX EVER SINCE UR SMART@SS  CAME HERE UVE BEEN STARTING CRAP WITH ME. NOW YOUR ACTING ALL INNOCENT. Macca, youve been a great friend and I hope this stupid punk loud mouth queer kid didnt cause you to leave. Macca please get on one more time so I can give you my email and/or messenger. Thanks bro. Me n hunt will miss u man.

All the best to you to Macca36.

Hope your winter isnt long.

;).

Thanks all that tried to support me,
  as most of u know by now, i am no 
  longer a Moderator. Ok Ok, waits for
  the applause to settle. I would like
  to take this opportunity to wish all
  the "decent" "polite" players of tanx, 
  all the best in the future.

Macca36 (Former FlyOrDie Robot, ummm, 
  Moderator)  

Jethro Jethro, I don't see why you are starting something with me in the first place?  You have no reason too, I heard you say school is starting up again for you...good now go do that and stop trying to act tough.  
lmao jethro... So true though, how can the moderators respect any tanx player that spends all of their time up his áss?

all4x, I am so rubbish at tanx, I cant even bank properly, however, I say I bank to annoy the mindless group of people (you) on tanx who take banking far too seriously, chill out, relax...

Suit.
heretic just cause you svck up to the mods dont mean they like you...I bet half of em think your annoying.
EHMMM Heretic ..if u read me postings proper ..u,l see i was  saying good about em ..so get it right eh..before u judge
all4x is a little idiot who starts havoc with everyone.
Unfortunately ghost is gone and so is mash....and cantank is awol too lol. Macca is a great MOD and i wish there were more like him. 
yorky give the mods a break they are doing there job.The mods arent bad and i know by experiance cuz im a friend of all mods.And Macca, it is good that you stick up for urself and you,Bryan, GHOST M.P, all you need to come on tanx more often and set things straight with every1. ;)
but what is the point of your banking suit?  Just to annoy ppl or just to be obnoxious?  Seems pointless to me.
Not a pointless post at all, I think I was replying to someone's post about bankers and who they are... I thought I would openly admit I was a banker to see what he would do ;\
erm, sir, were in this topic does it concern you ? u just jumped in with a pointless post saying 'i bank' which is kinda sad then when samantha says something you go all crazy lmao.
Samantha, why do you feel the need to get involved in everything, even when you scarcely understand the topic?! Get out of threads that concern you! 

Suit
nice macca well said ive known ya for a lil but i know that u wouldnt do that n i can vouch for that.
And you shouldn't be banking, sir. 
my stinken screenshots wont like stinken work.. ??
nice job standing up for urself macca :D

All4, u got the proof, send it in, if u haven't, 
  then take a chill pill. As far as ur "bud" 
  having a screenshot, then tell him/her to 
  produce it. You make me laugh, seriously, was you
  in the lobby, NO. Has kendoll got proof i banned 
  him, NO. I would like to see this s/s that is 
  "supposed" to exist. If it doesn't, then "SHUT UP"

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderator)  
  (until otherwise informed)
mods are just doing there job but yorky give it a  break all4x is true to his word :)
I agree MODS are just doing there jobs ppl dont get so mad at them sometimes u might think they gave u a demerit for no reason but if u look at the rules page you'll see exactly what u did wrong.
I agree they do there job but they are getting power hungry and he did swear.  My bud copied the page, and sent it to me cuz macca said it in a whisper so you wouldn't have a clue bud.  Try again next time;)
Include me too!!!! lol... only i never figured out what banking was. i still try!

-striker