« Back to All Topics
Bad Mod's
Posted in 
Tanx
Bad Mod's
Posted in 
Tanx
Bad Mod's
Just recently my friend NBK Kendoll got a brand new nick banned by macca. The reason?...it was because it was the name Barbie, but was for his gf.  Macca thought it would be cute to say that he was gay for having a name like that.  Kendoll defends himself without being blunt like macca and gets muted for nothing.  Also macca was saying he was gay in more then one way.  How is this just when a person suppose to be the judge going power crazy and unfairly taking advantage of his powers. If anyone has a story to share please do; or even better if you have a screen shot email them to me phew16@msn.com. This must be stopped.  I agree in justice but not done by the unjust.

all4x/-MP-
a strong post there all4.of which i have now doubt will soon be delted, its a shame you feel some mods are abusing their privalages,but im sure all those with power like to weild it sometimes,
macca only bann or mute no friends .. when friends of macca are cussing ,macca do nothing... but when one (no) friend is cussing than macca do his job that suxx badly MACCA IS UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!