Mukes out
Posted in 
Tanx
Mukes out
Posted in 
Tanx
Mukes out
later people im out for good
Hate to hear that man at least come on messengers time to time if not hten live a good life and have fun my friend
nooooooo!!!! :'( i'm gonna miss u a bunch!! come onto messenger *hugs and kisses!* aishiteru take care 
dude thats not cool, well cya muke
Had fun Muke,i'll miss ya bein on the field,alway's have me as a friend here ;) visit sometime eh,Byeee Muke later.
:( c ya Puke , errr i mean Muke :D
Muke, its been nice knowing ya. Take care...
See ya muke, ha, you still never beat me :p
Muke, I'm really going to miss you and you know it.  You've been there for me when I needed you, and I've tried to be there for you.  You've been a great friend and I hate to see you go.  Try and get on yahoo sometime if you can so that we can still chat.  I'll miss you.
NBK Jadestar aka Steph
Muke,

Wow...just when I was thinking of coming back.  I wish you well.  Always need good peeps around.  You are certainly one.  All the best.

Tina
Good luck there dude..although we didn't talk much but we did had some great fights.:)
Oh Stephanie, I love you so! I want to hold your hand for eternity and kiss you on your sweet, beautiful lips. I would love for you to touch me and excite me! I want you Stephanie, I WANT YOU!! Please, come and run away with me into the forest where we can be together for the rest of our lives. I AM in love with you, and I cannot live without you. Oh Stephanie, I want to hold you in my arms and breath the freshness of your hair. I want to lie down with you and watch your charming smile. I want you to give me a foot massage with your warm, tender hands. I want to be with you. I will wait for you... 

forever
To NBK Jadestar aka Steph

I love you

Just three little words
don't seem like enough
for someone whose smile
still brightens my day,
whose touch can make me forget
the rest of the world.

They don't seem like enough
for someone who's always been there
to celebrate with me