« Back to All Topics
Forum bickering
Posted in 
Billiards
Forum bickering
Posted in 
Billiards
Forum bickering
Over the last few days, there's been a sudden influx of people making their first few posts on the forum. Unfortunately, they seem to be high raters who just come on here to insult or defend each other. Some think they have a higher status than others because they don't spend all day on the site, some think they have a higher status as their rating is higher. These are not reasons to have a higher status. 

I'm all for the odd thread posting your suggestions on who you believe the best players are. I don't think though it is appropiate to insult people who list players you disagree with. "Your crap" is a common phrase - you're all better than me, and I don't consider myself crap. 

Instead of spending time to say you're better than someone, spend that time 
proving
 your better than them. 

As for making threads saying how much you don't like someone, that is ridiculous. Yes, some of these people may not be the most sociable, but insulting them is only dragging yourself down to their level. Ignore them, if they choose to target you inform a moderator. 

I'm happy that new people find the forum and hope that we get more sensible threads in the future :)
MMMMMMMMM For once i agree with u johnboy 
Oye Oye good people i use this silly topic to say that Johnboy is ban :D.

Yeah yeah i know who cares that Johnboy is ban :D
i agree with johnboy for once too :)