« Back to All Topics
THE BEST PLAYER ON FOD? EVER
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I WUD SAY WICKED or boomer anyone else disagree?
i disagree - stunrun was class
lol m8..
ther aint no1 that comes close to max so will ppl stop makin these posts ;\
willie thorne easily without a doubt
The question should read "THE 2ND BEST PLAYER ON FOD? EVER". There's no question of the first, it's Max.
Whats MAx highest rating? if hes so gud and where is he now?

I hear he's left because he got a 147 in snooker.

I never witnessed him play though :(
lmao!!!! no one comes close to max, shut up.

best there was, is and ever will be
then Broken Wings might nip in second. :D
Max's main aim in the game was to score a 147. He would knock in centuries for fun from time to time (or if you asked him), but otherwise he would just quit a game if he couldn't get the maximum. Once he got it, he quit playing.

There are many players who have been excellent at this game, stunrun, Willie Thorne and most of the other names included - but ask any one of those people who they think the best is and you'll hear Max mentioned many times. It is the way it is, and not negotiable.
wicked the best? LMFAO THATS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE HERD SINCE JOHNBOY CLAIMING HES THE FAIREST PLAYER ON FOD.

JAY IS A SAD KID. HE MUTED ME COZ I BEAT HIM 2-0 
IN 2 BO3'S WITH TWO OF HIS NAMES LMFAO THE BEST? I THINK NOT

PS willie thorne was the best player ever. guess im like the only one here since 1998 when he was around or is there more?
We told ut hat your master Willy thorne is Scooby Doofus who was several time whooped by Nish don lee and others :D
I only knew Max when he was using Kebab King. Ask Nish for more.
Max is far the best an when nish plays max there both class.Mark J Williams was class Johan Leahing was class but Max is on a different class wicked cue is a joke if u put him as the best lol.Nish is well class when he wants to be but this game is crap now.And willie thorne is still here he is just on a new nick Scooby Doofus.Llke i said this game belongs to max an no 1 can take this place on yeh n spence is class BerZerk.
          Thank you 
                    MURPHY
the best player ive seen on here is max without a doubt if on his game out of 10 frames he would have had 5/6 cents MARK J WILLIAMS possible second his safety play was second to none and third possibly nish if he slowed his game down abit
 i think Micho is very good on the snooker light.
maxs other names just for beppe....
Kebab King
SoNsHiNe
Unbreakable_Lncb
GEOFF HURST 1988 (cant remember the date)
de pope
and cant remember any more.

there u go beppe :p
lol soz i 4got the original...
SAMARAI

and i cant remember any more so leave me be ;\
lol soz i 4got the original...
SAMARAI

and i cant remember any more so leave me be ;\
Yeah, Samarai, that was it.
Q U I D A M u joker :o wots space done apart from cheat 2 keep 9 ball crown pmsl :S?
Offcourse best ever in FoD is 100% Max.. and you say Nish is second place,, not for me ;) 
I think Burdur1 is on the 2th place :) The guy is really class, if he just had more time for playing He wud be the best on FOD ever :) !!!
have u all forgotten GreenKing-g3nX??????
he aint on often but wen he is he gets crown in 8 ball 9 ball and snooker withing like a week:| i havent seen this max but greeny is certainly the best i have seen in the last year and more
nish is nowhere near second i still say willie thorne the original is the best not the scooby doofus one
Mind u , you do get some really spooky people, who just crop up at the 700 mark, e.g Breno_lncb (i think his name is), and other good people aswell.
HOW SAD..7 YEARS ON A INTERNET GAME
i am the best player ever on fod;)