« Back to All Topics
whats your fav school subject?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
 hiya every1 (well any who came)!  post your favorite subject in school here. i wanna know. anyway mine is vocabulary. im the best speller! that reminds me of a story..(goes on and on).... the end.

-USA STRIKER
i sing, dont have the commitment to learn an instrument lol, tho id love to b able to play one. might take up the claranet...
u are a bit wierd u arent u usa
I did not even know vocab was a subject, though it belonged to english. anyway, mine is english literature.
I like music too. I do some flute. You got an instrument?
if u were talking to me samantha, no i dont have 1. music is my worst subject.

-striker
No I was talking to free fall. You said youre good at vocab, you should compete in spelling bee tournaments. 
i do samantha.but i never came in first... im always in second! the last word just messes me up. and besides im too nervous too spell it at the last second. thanx for considering it!

-usa
You know, i'm always amazed by the ability of the people competing at the National Spelling Bee. They are like no more than 15 years old and yet they have an wide repetoire of vocabulary words. Bet you don't know what "appoggiatura" means :) 
Samantha
What kind of art do you do? Pastels, sculptures....? I used to do a lot of watercolor back in middle school. 

Samantha
My fav subject is Math :)

I'm 12 and about to b in the 8th grade taking Algebra :$ :D
I hope its Algrebra II. Maybe you can take Calculus III when you are in 12th grade. I'm only in AP Calculus II though. I kind of like math too, which is why i'm in AP Stats too. 

Samantha
isn't bdawg a moderator? 
i could have sworn ive seen a name like that 
Hmmm..he's pretty new if he is one. I wish someone would post a list of all the moderators so we'll know who to report to.

Samantha
like dissecting frogs?

Samantha
Maybe you're thinking about Harrydog :p
yes and no but about the human boddy
Thats why you chose the name Medic? Are you seriously considering a career in medicine?

Samantha
i like drama class..is there drama students in here
Drama is ok for me, though I'm starting to like it. Personally, I never got into groove of performing and speaking in front of an audience. I supposed its not that bad but I get stage fright.

Samantha
they teach you to get better with more classes and 
focus more on the role. our instructors always tells us this the best way to get rid of stage fright...its always hard at the begining

hey whats your fav school subject?
My favorite is either Literature or Music (flute). I like Calculus II also. Are you from US or UK?

Samantha
I'm in West Virginia. Its really mountainous here as you might know. I wish I was living is Paris. :(

Samantha
nice reply sam did you do that all by urself kiddo
i was ok at everything my favourites were P.E cause sport is always fun and computing cause i could finish all the work in 10 minutes and play games for the rest plus i use to bring headphones and cds to class so i could listen to music as i work