Posted in 
Off-topic
Yo Beppe
yo man when you send me da email?
I sent you one last night.
da not man. i got meself new email at da 

noncarbonatedviolist@emailaccounts.com

don't  use da old one anymore, mon. 
Beppe, I think this is just someone impersonating the real marc. Note the registration dates.

[img=
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/9964/jamez4lc.jpg
]
it is jamez, hes made about 5 clones now.....
lol yeah jamez that typing didnt seem like marc's tom me 2:p
I don't know the real Marc in FoD, but from his style this geezer might be an old mate from 
real
 life. It's a long shot, but if you knew my mate then you'd understand the link.

I sent a mail to noncarbonatedviolist@emailaccounts.com before going away for the weekend - is that the one?
The real Marc lives in the UK (in Kent I think!). :D

[img=
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/9964/jamez4lc.jpg
]
Interesting... my mate lives in Kent and is called Mark.
yup sunny kent im at, how did you know that jamez:O
jamez do u no if i really need the 60+ meg of java vm :@
JAMEZ CAN U FORWARD THE MAIL TO ME WHERE SUPPORT@FOD WROTE TO U ABOUT THE UPDATE EMAIL IS darksouledhitmen@hotmail.com thanks
The original Marc is not my friend from where I used to live. He would never talk "normally", but like the idiot new Marc in the forum. You either liked him or wanted to kill him, or in my case both. He was a decent snooker player in real life, wouldn't be surprised to find him in here giving this abuse. I am sure that the "chav" Marc is my mate, but he'll never let on for sure.
its not in this topic lol u sed in another topic that theres a date for a big refurbishment of the site i just wanted the mail
Henry, read carefully ;)

Jamez wrote:

The next time there will be an update is the 
30th
 February 2006. FlyOrDie are planning to have a major revamp on both Tanx and Billiards for this date.

I helped you out :D
lol he also said he wrote to support@flyordie.com and they tol him so read this carefully

im askin can he please forward that email to me lol

Henry, look at the italics on Caption's post, then look at your calender, then back at the italics :p

Tell us if you notice anything ;)
OMFG U CAUGTH ME OUT GOOD 1 :P JAMEZZZZZZZZZZ IM GNA GET U BACK >:)
Sorry, I'm not really bringing this thread back for any valid reason; just nostalgia (and hilarity: read from henry's first post to the end!).

I miss all these guys; Beppe, Caption, smack, Marc and countless others I made friends with shooting pool and here on these forums. I hope you're all doing well.