« Back to All Topics
SP  ׂ
Posted in 
General
SP  ׂ
Posted in 
General
SP  ׂ
bishi what game do you play on here if any ?

i have seen to discuss pool and snook but never have actually been graced with your presence.

your best chum 

- SP - 

Im sorry....Mr Bishi is too busy writing next novel to a future forum response....So, SP, I am trully sorry that Mr Bishie won't play you or atleast show that he or she exists other than trying to correct everyones spelling. I am sure though that Mr Bicshi will right you a 4 page essay on the reasnon why he cannot play you.

youfrrs trulley

miss attitude with a bang

Hilarious. You really 
do
 have an attitude problem don't you?

I originally started playing 9 ball back in the day, and then progressed onto 8 ball, which is now my favourite of the three. Occasionally I'll dabble in snooker, but I haven't been in there for a while now. You'll very rarely see me around, as I prefer to play away from the larger rooms and just chill with players who don't take the games too seriously. 
lolol that was actually quite funny bishi. I also mooch around the smaller rooms bishi as im a leagu player not room 1. we really should have a game sometime ;) ill be in room 2 most nights gmt or 4. 

- sp - 

Not tonight mate I'm afraid: I'm watching the Scummers take on the Scousers down the boozer. I've been toying with the idea of having a 
mods v forum regulars
 tournament in the near future. Perhaps we could get the ball rolling with a few frames.

Whaddyareckon?
indeedy, and why you watching the pool ? sleeping pills have the same affect. tonight = listening to das radios (newky v spurs) w/ a few tinnies :d:d what more could u ask for. :) we can discuss football too, so many things we have in common, football ,culture, style and other interluctual topics such as french philosphy. 
how do u do signiture picutre ????? :D
thnx that really helped
now how do u do it !!!
It's difficult to show you 
SP
 as it just messes up and won't show the code you need to link. You need to do 
[ img = http : // address ]
 Obviously without the spaces.

Do me a favour next time please though. Use the preview button instead of filling up the forum with broken links.

There's a good chap.
If you're having a picture as a signature, make it either 
150 x 150
 pixels, or the standard banner size of 
468 x 60
. That graphic you have there look fine and dandy. Keep the file size down too if you can please: some of us don't have fast connections when we get home.

Oh, and I took the liberty of removing all your other attempts at linking, hope you don't mind. I just like to keep things tidy around here. ;) 
thats where broadband comes in :p
sry :s hey how about just delete this whole topic or at least lock it so i cant mess it up anymore
i dont think its just this thread that u mess up. 

Who asked for your opinion?

Locked.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia