« Back to All Topics
well done liverpool
Posted in 
Off-topic
well done liverpool
Posted in 
Off-topic
well done liverpool
I cant believe uve done that,as that,as,a united fan speaking..
Two thumbs up from another Utd fan here!!!
and ,Beppe i dont know who u are ,but u always talk a a lot of sence,thankyou..

man ive never seen anything like that, was in club watchin it at half time we give up on em n went playin snoooker...but man how they comeback...that save by dudek in extra time...never seen ANYTHING like it in my life...
i thank u Beppe for being a comfort through, ,well bad football season ,but ur posts on here are very intelligent,footballs not the end of the world,but it seems like it 

is. i forgot to ad,im sorry,im stupid lol
OH, what a night!  

What a game, what a final. 

As a true Red I'd not given up all hope at half time, devastated yea, BUT, I had all faith in The Red Men, and what a come back they made.

WELL DONE LIVERPOOL......CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE 2005 :D

Y N W A

Now I'm off to nurse my sore throat, and file my chewed nails :p
Kinda glad I didnt turn off the recorder at half time :p

And now I'm going to settle down and re-watch it all over again safe in the knowledge that there still are fairytale endings.

Lol...anyone else think Dudeks "Brucie" impersonation was top drawer?

AND what the heck did Rafa say to Traore at half time? he went from keystone cop to (as Houllier described him) the "new" Marcel Desailly.

Can't say that I'm in any way impressed with Kewell (again)..the guy must have the worlds most delicate muscles...contrast him to Carra..who was ready to crawl to stay on the pitch.

Anyone know who got man of the match?
im not sure, but my man of the match would have to go to the liverpool goalie dunno his name though lol :p
That was one of the most awesome finals i have ever seen. I really wanted liverpool to win but i though they had no chance against milan. oh well, im just happy now, too bad i couldnt watch the whole match cuz at halftime when they were 3-0 i got pissed and turned off the TV. I'm a little impatient. but the most important thing is that we won. LIVERPOOL BEST OF EUROPE!!!
oi u lot..the real reds will win it next year.united.kiddin..well i hope im notlol..but congrats liverpool...
oi u lot..the real reds will win it next year

The real reds????

LOL gonna have to take exception to that...if you mean that lot down at Glazier road...pretty sure you'll find their nickname is "The Red 
Devils
" :p

Well they do say that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

The Real Reds do and always have resided at Anfield...home of the European cup/Champions league.:D
Please don't mention Glazier, it scares the 
[edited by user to save getting banned]
 out of me :O
did any of u see him yesterday wen they tryed askin him questions, they had him right there in front of em and he wouldnt say a word...he must be bad news for us !!!!!!!
Fantastic Match possibly the best game of season 2004/2005. I thought Liverpool where done and dusted at the end of the 1st half but done well to come back. Crespo's second goal was the best moment of the match a truly amazing goal. I couldnt pick who man of the match was it was between Cafu, Carragher and Maldini ( Gerrard was brilliant in second half but never done much in 1st that's why he isnt there). Well done liverpool
Ohhh sorry forgot Kaka aswell for motm
Crespo and Shevchenko linked well with Kaka, think they deserve a mention
Congratulations to the Reds from a Northampton Saints Rugby Union fan! :)

[img=
http://img52.echo.cx/img52/9964/jamez4lc.jpg
]