« Back to All Topics
Seriously, are clans necesarry for some of you?
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
Be a loner like myself ;)
I used to be a loner, thats when no-one cared when I play. Now i am in a clan and i am better than b4!

war-wolf i agree, i'm a loner :( just look at my rating :D
i have no clue, if you mean now these days. or from the past?
about 6 or so, cause i wasnt on here last year. I started this year in the 1st couple of months.
Clans are great. You make friends ,and you watch each others backs.
 From the perpective of buddies, is great, you share some pc time, chat and culture friendships with clans. I belong to the PL, its has been nice to chat,e mail etc....Depends on how gregarious you can be...there are Loners who feel great, and others like me that prefer to share time with peers of same interests and the sense of unity and comradship is good when all parties are about in the same "line" as yours...LONERS should be respected as well as Packers, its a matter of "taste".
*sigh* a loner's my life. no1 wants me around. *sniff*
 *sniff* waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...( continues for next few paragraphs* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, ok im done. lol

-striker
You can join the Sara Quinn clan, lol. :)
Now, I know that I have been away for some time and that some things may have changed, however clans almost certainly haven't.

In theory, clans are a good idea. 
In practice they never work. 

This happens for many reasons:

1)
 FlyOrDie quite obviously made Tanx a 1 player game, no aspect of the game has been designed for clans (For instance tournaments are only idiviadual, there are no team tournaments).

2)
 After a while, everyone in that clan stops caring. Enthusiams is burnt out and despite the Clan's 12 yr old leader's best efforts the clan falls to peices.

3)
 Clans can't/don't compete for power (because of non-existance of tournaments and the fact that clan wars are a big bag of bolocks). This means that there is NO PURPOSE for a clan to even exist. Which means that it was a WASTE OF TIME. Clever people (usually the best players) regognised this and don't play (which is why any clan is quite frankly full of idiots and newbs).

End of part 1,
Suit you sir.