[b]Glasgow Rangers F.C.[/b] Champions 2004/5
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
C'mon the gers. 

I would just like to congratulate sir alex mcliesh 'n players for a truelly memorable finish to a season.
I would also like to take this chance to thank the motherwell players 'n big Tel on a right good show.

No Surrender... we are the peepel
Celtic deserved title better team throughout the season.
Sir alex mcleish aye? He is a worthless piece of **** even though he is a queen loving **** the queen would still never make him a sir. And can i ask what the h3ll is the " we are the people" all about? It doesn't make any sense and if possibly the dumbest football chant.
another happy tim.

go bash ur teddy
Better Team : Celtic
Better team over season : Celtic
Better team in last couple of weeks : Rangers

The latter was the difference in the end.
The table never lies :D

Well done Rangers :D
He He He He He He,,,,,,

You dont win a Championship by being good for a couple of weeks.

LMFAO

"THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS,NO NOT ONE,AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE."

:p
"THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS,NO NOT ONE,AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE."

Thank god, we could do without you lot in football. :)
couldnt have put it better supa mate(Y)
Ive no preferences for these two sides but.they are lengend clubs too ,both of em...that must have been a sickener for celtic fans..just has it was for united fans,the other day..lets just forget this season now,and wish our beloved clubs all the best when the new season starts
be it my club man u,or any other...
Rangers deserved it unlucky the tims. EASY EASY 
Footballs a cray game..ether causes angony or pure enyoyment. biu despite the agony,can we do without that fantasic sport?... i think ill turn to this other spert on fod lol..snooker and pool..
crazy i meant. like i am at typing...but come u lot..lets get over our very deep dissapiontment..orrrrrr. enjoyment...life goes on,,,i( i hope).lol
Come on United...thats the only side for me..
HIGH DRAMA!!
   We can all agree, those last 10 minutes quickened many a heartbeat! I too think a team doesn't win a Championship in a couple of weeks. By 
NOT SURRENDERING
...the Rangers earned their well deserved Cup.   
Well done the gers!!

Even across the pond in Seattle ~

Everywhere, Anywhere, We will follow on...