« Back to All Topics
[b]OFF TOPIC FORUM![/b]
Posted in 
Off-topic
[b]OFF TOPIC FORUM![/b]
Posted in 
Off-topic
[b]OFF TOPIC FORUM![/b]
Lets hear your opinion about the upcoming games for the PS2 and XBox. And if anyone wants to tell about the PS3 and Xbox360 games too. Just post here and lets discuss!
hey guys, as anyone played forza motorsport on the xbox, i'm told it's better than gran turismo (well almost?) as for upcoming games, hum... what are they :8} oh and since you mention ps3/xbox360 raider, i've decided, i'm having both ;-) probably revolution too :p
that sounds neat, but i am probably getting the PS3 cause i want it to live on forever!
hey raider, no console lives forever, in 4 or 5 years time we'll all be talking about ps4 (i know what it looks like) ;-)and the xbox950 whatever they decide to call it :p
hehe!thats a good one, xbox 950. But, i mean that the playstation will live forever, not the xbox. Ps4...5...6...7, all of them will be succesful! And I hope that microsoft finds out that there is no match for the PS's! 
raider, do you happen to work for sony! :p i mean come on, give xbox360 a chance, i would never part with my xbox in favour of ps2. i've enjoyed the best graphics on xbox compared to ps2 :)
the xbox 360 has no chance against the Ps3. the xbox's graphics wont be as good because they focus on xbox live the most. 
Well i really hope that the PS3 is succesful and better than the xbox360,,,, but sadly i dont think it'll happen, the new xbox will have so many features like wireless controllers, listening to music and playing a game on it at the same time, 64 player online, i mean i dont think playstation is going to have much chance, but ill still get it before the xbox,,,, and to top it off halo3 is coming out the same day the ps3 is coming out and xbox did that on purpose to let the PS3 out of bussines. I just hope both of them are good
whens halo 3 coming out? dammmmm i cant wait for that game. :D
Playstation is far better than Xbox as game makers release the best games on it. Also, the currently available Xbox came out months after the PS2, giving it more time to develop. This time it's the other way round.

I for one will be getting a PS3 :)
I certainly will be getting a PS3. I have played on an Xbox 3 times and havn't really enjoyed it much.

Think ill stick with Playstation and the better games.
I'll get a PS3 also before the Xbox