« Back to All Topics
Etoo's words
Posted in 
Off-topic
Etoo's words
Posted in 
Off-topic
Etoo's words
I think Etoo is a disgrace to barÇa. you've seen what he said to real madrid? and then he goes and says sorry,,, yeah riiiiihgt. thats so easy, first of all there is no reason why to disrespect nobody and he has to remember that real madrid was the club were he grew up. He is just jealous that he'll never have the talent to play in the club with the best history in the wrold
He used to play for Real Madrid so get your facts right mate face it Barcelona are superior to you. 

F0RCA BARCA
[img=
http://img225.echo.cx/img225/2070/karel0kn.jpg
]

i know that, why u think i said that that is the club were he grew up. READ CORRECTLY!!
Karol was pointing out when you contradicted yourself,

"He is just jealous that he'll never have the talent to play in the club with the best history in the world"

He did play for them, so he obviously isn't jealous. This is especially true as he is playing for the champions, not runners up.;)
he said that coz real madrid wasnt very nice to him when they actually kicked kim out.
now he is taking his revenge i guess
i didnt contradict my word. they kicked him out cuz he didnt have the talent to play there
Who cares? He'll be at Chelsea next year ;)
hopefully, so he wont talk about real madrid no more
He is just jealous that he'll never have the talent to play in the club with the best history in the wrold

What does not being able to play for Man Utd have to do with words towards Real Madrid?