« Back to All Topics
willie thorne returning next week :)
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
willie thorne ... in my opinion the best person ever to play these billiard games came on msn last night unexpectedly and told me and a few others that he will be playing again here very soon :D bout time wills 

next week or maybe even sooner
lmfao scooby doofus is not willie thorne m8 
HAHAHAHA yeh he is scooby doofus and how can u say hes anything near the best even mr onions better then him and onions CRAP :p

joke m8 ur good 100x better then him pmsl
willie thorne is not scooby doofus lmfao scooby doofus did have a name on here called Willie Thorne but the person im talkin about is only known by old timers from about 5-6 years ago ... i think hes the only guy that was actually challenged by operator.
if u c op look at his info and u'll see the willie thorne im talking about.
ive played the op before and hes kinda good. beat me anyway got a few flukes and that on the way :p on his info he played willie thorne about 5 times in 10 mins so we thought he was cheatin lol turned out he was tryin something out.
Scoobye Doofus got 2 willie thorne... I saw him log 1 willy thorme (red) and the other (green) :p
willie thorne but wasn't the best. There are 10-15 players better than him. I didn't even like the guy so I don't care if he comes back. It's just one more bad loser on this site! Wonder if he's grown up, maybe he's hit puberty...bless.
*willie thorne was good

Brain is on holiday!