« Back to All Topics
Disconnecting
Posted in 
General
Disconnecting
Posted in 
General
Disconnecting
I find it very enoying when you dc, I am not a high rated player, but i do enjoy the game and have met many new friends in here, I pay for my games like a lot of us do, today alone I have been disconnected 6 times, my welcomed yellow ball in snooker is now no longer, its just not fair , flyordie say to prevent this become a member, i had less problems when i played the free version, doesn't figure, any one els out there got the same probs, mine started after all the new changes, I know i am not the best , but i do like the points i work hard to get, ONE upset GRANNY
Hi there, yes I am having the same problems Granny, I just disconnected 3 times and lost MY yellow ball too boo hoo, not often I get past red. Surely there is something that can be done FOD? It seems unfair when we keep getting booted after paying for our subs. 
I think I will have to get out my spell book, fly or die be warned lol.
Thank you for your reply Whitewitch,I hope you don't turn any one in to a frog over this;) ,Its does become a bit much if it happens 2 to 3 times in a row, But it was only up until the last changers were made that this problem started, I was wondering if there was others there that it was happening to, so we could all let FOD know, they might just be able to pin point the prob YAY;)

i kept having this problem then i uninstalled java got an update and reinstalled it.i still disconnect just not as often.it also depends on your connection speed.
Clear your cookies and temporary internet files to remove active tracking cookies. If you want to be double safe, go to 
http://www.download.com
 and take a free spyware program. Ad-Aware by Lavasoft will give you more than you need, but you'll have to run manual updates and scans regularly if you don't want to pay for the full version (as will ALL the freeware products).

This usually reduces disconnect occurances.
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti