Tanx
Cinco De Mayo
This day is my country's independence day :D
weeee we beat the French :) 

I think ?:| lol :p
GREETINGS HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY
CORRECTION , its not our independace day , thats on September 16 ,[img=
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/the_razgriz/oops.bmp
] my bad..... Cinco De Mayo (May 5th) is when there was a battle for a state called Puebla , its famous because farmers with no weapons or horses were able to fight and defeat an army. 

P.S. Im stupid
where did u get that im Vietnamese:|
LOL maybe Mexican :p 

I'm half Mexican :)
THANK YOU Caption , yes I'm Mexican (full):p
Well Caption said "we beat the French" and i thought that refered to Razgriz, since the Vietnamese did beat the French in the 50's
Yea well , this happend in 1862 ..... ironically , it was against the French ....
well...happy independance day then! :)
dude , thats not till September 16th...
So! I might not be on that day to tell you that. :s
lol , u still got a few months before u need to worry about it
What! The mexicans didn't fight the French in 1862.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Copy--Paste :p
Honestly who didnt beat the french..LMFAO. 
Yeah, Which country is currently weakest in the world?
IDK but i think Sri Lanka is stronger than france. LMFAO.......
Actually mongolia is pretty weak. only 5000-7000 army and 890 air force personnel. LOL. At least France has Mirage fighter planes. 
LOL @ shawa :p

not nice to make fun of French :D

They have fries

and fashion

and um ..

romance ? :x
by romance he probably means that they invented the greatest kiss ever ...:p
actually French people are pretty nice. Their girls are really sweet. I visited France about two years ago with my French Club and they have like the best clothes in the world.  
The real question is... Who's country has the hotest girls! :d
probably france or another european country. or india. 
Dont forget the french also invented the only tank with more speeds in reverse than forward.....LoL.
what i think about hot girls ... i think they're great:D
I mean what country the most hot girls come from?
I have this hot girl that likes me in school(hotest in school):p Although others like me too :) But...she has a b/f right now.:(
What does she look like? Where do you go to school?
estonia has the hottest girls i tell thee

estonia? can you give me some more info on estonian girls?
I think this post is getting way off topic. LOL. Changing from National Independence to hot girls. Well, i admit i had a hand in it. Just informing you guys...
its not the independance , i already told u i messed up , and dont worry ,anything that has to do with hot girls is ok with me :D
¿Qué tiene eso que ver con el TANX?
Ok,lets not let this topic end,cmon people!!!!!!!!!!for ♥....And hott girls!!!!!!!!
P.S.:i meant for makin ♥ to hot girls;)
¿Que te hico sentir que tenias que regresar esta pagina hasta el frente?
Hey hara, what's up. Still the best in pool? :D
Nah a couple are better now;). I don't play as much as I used to. Still the best here:p?
Nope same thing, I don't play as much and some are better.
Tekdek was never the best,

Minni Me is :D

And i m kobe i win 12 tournaments btw. 

tekdek win 0  
and isnt even in top 30 list how sad.

hara get off this forum noob go play pool.
Ok so I'm a noob at Tanx, which to be honest I couldn't care less about. But you are a noob at being a human being...I wonder which is worse?
what a decision...haha...*cough*Cough*kobe being noob*cough*cough*

KillaB-)
Kobe, maybe one day if you or minni could ever beat me, then you might be the best. But seeing how I own both you noobs, dream on lil girl.
Well twister...Once i report to Minni what you Just said about him i dont think he will be very happy...Seing as your his puppet;\ 

Kobe

(P.S. Twister lost to Minni 2/10)

Twister you noob.

Minni is best and im second best.

We won 40+ tournaments combine.

You won 0...

Sorry to tell you this...but TWISTER...Your a waste :$
Oh yeah Twister, Brock lasner, Pancho, Klayton, Tank Master, All4x, Snakedaddy would all own you also ;)
To what Kobe kid said. I've won 9 tournaments and had that little blue medal 8 times. I've NEVER seen you win a tournament so I seriously doubt you have won 12.