Hi, I hope...
Posted in 
Tanx
Hi, I hope...
Posted in 
Tanx
Hi, I hope...
Hello.

I know many of you have been wondering for the last year, where has my good friend suits u sir been? Well, I woke up one day, many months ago, logged on to the FlyOrDie forums and saw a post in Offtopic saying, "hI, cAn u mke me a m0d plz. thnkb" And I thought what is the point in this? I mean what am I supposed to find here, the face of the Madonna perhaps? The answer to why people 
have
 to look in to tissues when they have just blown their noses into them? Probably not. 

Anyway, I come back now and I find that nothing has changed. We still have simple peoplewho can't seem to STOP WRITING IN CAPS LOCK. I have also seen many people with FISH in front of their names. Idiots. 

Anyway, I realised that I had a few good friends here, so to the likes of Peter01, Confederate and maybe even Mexican Rebel, Hello.

Idi na hui,
Suit.
lol 

mods dont say

>>> I have also seen many people with FISH in front of their names. Idiots. 

mods have a wide impression on everyone BUT ME lol
ahhh sorry im reading your thingy wrong (i always do) WB
Hmm.
Suit, it is great to see you. But for every idiot that leaves flyordie, ten more replace him. I think I emailed you about a year ago, concerning Tanx and Halo. I never got an email back, so I assumed you were gone. You can email me at defenderofdixie@alltel.net
:D:D:D ,,,,,,,,,,

;);););),,,,,,,,,,,,